Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Moege Augur

Conflagrant Augs: made 6 of the same type, clicked the convert while they were stacked. Inventory updated and my 6 stack was now 1 augment. Zoned and they did not reappear. Should have being placed on cursor not directly into inventory.

Unstacking then clicking convert worked as a temporary fix.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just went to spend some merc AAs at level 108 and I cannot purchase Healing Acumen 11 which requires Improved Spell Resistance at level 16 and level 108.

Improves Spell Resistance requires level 110 to purchase level 16.

Are these round the wrong way or should both require level 110? As they are at the moment you cannot purchase the one requiring level 108 without purchasing the other which requires level 110!

So Healing Acumen will never be able to be purchased at the level it says it can be.
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  3. Greymantle Augur

Turtles are out in the water oddly enough, normally 3 up at a time.West of the long stone pier.
  4. Zimm New Member

Same here.... I have 9 RoF Threshold tasks for final hail... when I hail, same message: The system cannot grant you the reward for :..........
  5. Zaph Augur

6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I lost 2 Wrapped Conflagrant augs today that a friend traded me for the conflagrant diamonds I had. right after we swapped I got a call from work, so I logged, not knowing the wrapped things would DISAPPEAR before I had a chance to use them. I am now missing Wrapped Conflagrant Gem of Adroitness and Wrapped Conflagrant Gem of Security. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Kobrah Augur

They are marked as no temporary in wrapped form
  8. Lianeb Augur

I was getting a 100% drop rate for Turtle Skulls on the two Gargoyles on the outer side of the city. One of the two always dropped one

Edit guess that is a 50% drop rate. or 100% per pull if you pull them both.
  9. Stephsanity Augur

Type 5 50 heroics aren't dropping in T2 or VP did this not make it to live from Beta?
  10. Sindaiann Augur

Transfixing Stare is way worse with the free target location ring than ever before.

Previously this had issues with elevation changes however, in RoS, if you play with it you can see very quickly that almost 50% of the time when you move the target ring around it disappears. Happens in Howling Stones, Overthere, Skyfire, Gorowyn - its just 100% worse than it ever was.

Can someone look into this please?
  11. Ratbo Peep Augur

Something does seem to be working backwards on the Tank Mercs. I tried my max EoK geared and AA'd tank merc at The Bi`Faak camp this AM and he was indeed struggling more on the named than he was at 105. I'm sure more AA will help him - but that's not the point of this. Unchanged gear or AA wise he definitely seems "softer" at 110 than 105 - as opposed to "harder". No other real variable changed in my setup. I've headshot AA at Bi`Faak for days on end before - I know that named inside and out.
    I also notice these 100 Tanks they display no swords and punch not slash as normal? This MIGHT be connected somehow or might not - depending on the AC and augs in the missing "imaginary weapons".
    -Rat
  12. SilvBristle New Member

13. Clarisa Augur

Furial Renewal is missing from the reward list for Level 110 Cleric Spells when clicking the "Glowing Clawed Tablet of the Ring of Scale" (and no, I do not have the Rank II or higher version already)::

[IMG]

If the same spell groupings from TDS were used, it should be awarded with Unified Hand of Assurance, but it's not indicated on the reward screen as such.
  14. EQGuyHere New Member

Not sure if this was reported yet but... Rogue Shared Stealth, doesnt work for 18 secs. Had it work for 6 secs one time..2 secs another and completely break a third time..un-SOS my rogue on cast. I am sure this was already reported but thought I would make a note just in case
  15. Fritz New Member

I appear to be a victim of the mage swarm pet bug also. 91 magician, using EM13 focus, or without focus. I can cast one, maybe 2 rumbling servants, then the spell uses mana, but no further servants appear. Tested in Brother Estle and Bixie Warfront tasks. This also seems to affect my AA swarm pets - Host of the Elements and Servant of Ro, I get ability failed and reset message. Camping to desktop and loading back in does not correct, but allows me use of one or two casts of Rumbling Servant before I'm back to the same problem
    Cactusrustler80 likes this.
  16. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Crestra's Empowered Earring is not no fail. FML.

[IMG]

Is this intentional??
  17. Nniki Augur

Misspelled item name:
    Signet of the for Forge Lord
  18. Fleeting Augur

Beastlord T1 RoS armor has no focus's including Cleave /Fero Faerune Etc
  19. Malbro Augur

Logged in this morning to find that my merc's AAs went from postitive 90% to negative 70%. At this rate, she'll never get anymore AAs.
  20. Moege Augur

Server specific: Firiona Vie
    Scroll: Illusion Sarnak Oracle

It is notrade, should be tradable