Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Some stats didn't make it live on Conflagrant Harmony.
  2. Omegga Elder

I did the final hail for Rain of Fear Chapter House Filthy Ankle Bitters after the new expansion release. The quest reward is bugged in my quest reward window. I get the Message the system can not grant you the reward for: Filthy Ankle Biters
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

In the cactus raid in overthere, it looks kinda weird when you plant the cactus, its just a flat stump that grows wider and wider. It doesn't look intentional? A graphic bug maybe?:confused:
  4. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Spell runes cannot be traded down.

SK Glowing Rune has an option for what appears to be duplicate both the RK II and the RK III version of [IMG] Touch of T'Vem Rk. II

When selecting then subsequently memorizing spells from a Spell selection, upon clicking another spell rune, you can see the spell you already have memed again. Already memed spells have not appeared in the selection window in expansions past.
  5. Nniki Augur

Raid timer is used in the Gorowyn group mission, Balance of Power.
    Metanis likes this.
  6. Bigfan Augur

Roar of the Lion can not Overwrite Talisman of the Sabretooth, yes sabretooth is newer, but roar is FAR superior.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Personal tribute keeps dropping 3 of my five options I am running.
  8. Malbro Augur

Upon reaching 109, I've noticed that my healer mercenary exp / AA bar starts out in the negative (-3 or -4 percent) and works back to 0 then goes up normally.
    Urnihixul and Nniki like this.
  9. Nniki Augur

Praetor Noctis Trayer - The Arisen
    Doesn't seem like Ghost of Rile will spawn if you are on the second step where he's actually needed... seemed to only spawn while on the first step.
  10. Kiras Augur

Headshot damage is not upgrading correctly with new ranks.

The headshot AA reads: "This passive ability gives your archery attacks a chance to deal x damage to your npc target if they are humanoid and level y or lower."

I might have rank 29 slightly wrong (didn't write it down at the time but consulted with a guildmate who hadn't bought it), but rank 29 x = 285k. Rank 30 x = 300k. Rank 31 x = 320k.
    y is going up correctly as best as I can tell (npc level). However, the damage is not actually going up at all.

On a mob I was experimenting on, I headshotted it for 1050894 damage after various other abilities were factored in. I then upgraded headshot from rank 30 to rank 31, and headshotted it again for 1050894 damage.
  11. Hiladdar Augur

Regarding the no exp res for hybrids and think iksar mobs, that's a well document bug, with a fix in the works. Nothing to stress about. As far as I am concerned, it is now a customer service issue when a 110 dies, accepts a 10% or higher res, and does not get any experience back.

The other issue I was able to identify, is trying to make the raid TS bow. I made the combine staining kit using the FCD. The combine staining kit was not tagged as No-Trade. I'm not sure that this is how this was designed to be, to allow a quest drop from a raid be converted into a tradeable item.
  12. Blitter Elder

Slight annoying issues

Barbarian warrior was having problems last night fitting through the "secret"/"one way" walls in Howling stones. Haven't had that issue previously when moving through the zone.

Skyfire : Ritualist Bomoda spawned at the Altar spot. This made it interesting considering it's a 3 pull and at lvl 108 I could not fade off Bomoda, and I could only mez one of them.
  13. Metanis Bad Company

When you use a spell tablet it doesn't keep track of what you already have scribed. This is just an annoyance that was fixed in previous expansions.
  14. Denial_Sinfae Augur

The item to convert into Conflagrant Augs is temporary... I lost 10 augs or so waiting to be passed out. I can't imagine there's an intention behind that flagging.
  15. Urnihixul New Member

That has happened to both of my characters, while at 108. One time it started at ~ negative fifty-something percent.
  16. RICE New Member

CONFLAGRANT CHARM OF SECURITY
    When I equip this charm wearing all PAL 8/8 and type 3 augs in everything it's stats stay low, AC 129~ But if I put on "Suzerain Protector's Conflagrant Gauntlets" the AC goes up to 140.. Item information states; This charm improves as you wear more class-specific armor. But does not state anything about it having to be RoS class-specific.
  17. Asune New Member

Ranger AA Quick Damage does not decrease casting time on direct damage spells level 106-110 but works fine up to 105.
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  18. Imak Augur

So this happened tonight:

[IMG][IMG]

I was doing the earring series on three characters simultaneously. On the first character, created and turned in the Elaborate earring, no problem, task updated, achievement updated, grabbed the next task in series Journey into Terror without problem.

The other two characters created the earring, and upon turning it into Crestra the above imaged task changes occurred. No longer having any of the portal energies in my possession, those task steps re-appeared. The final "deliver" step did indeed update, and I thought I was going to be screwed repeating the entire task series all over again. Fortunately, I went back to Howling Stones and to Sathirs Tomb and grabbed more portal energies. Once I had all three energies in possession yet again, the task updated entirely and gave me the Elaborate earring reward. Acheivement updated. Grabbed the final task in series no problem.

Made me sweat, Daybreak!!~
    svann likes this.
  19. Nniki Augur

In the text for zoning into VP, the last "the" should be "to". There's also an extra space after "Scaled Key" that shows up in the log.
    Code:
    You use your Scaled Key  to pass through the door the Veeshan's Peak.
  20. Brohg Augur

Bst legs missing Fero. Pls fix.

[IMG]