Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Ssdar Augur

Thank you! Any fix for the Balance of Power group mission too? it won't even request. It gives the message "Perhaps you should speak with Praetor Brimshaw, Krama Alaeus, or Praetor Maestra." I have completed the Mercenary and Partisan missions of Overthere, Skyfire, Gorowyn, and Howling Stones, as well as "End of Empire". The only prior mission missing is Fell Foliage as the fix hasn't been patched live yet.
  2. Prathun Developer

This is fixed internally. Thank you for letting us know!
    What? Same here? You are posting from the same account. :eek:
    svann, Nniki and IblisTheMage like this.
  3. Absor Developer

You have to do Fell Folliage... so...
  4. Hiladdar Augur

Clayton Teek does not assign adventures to 106 and higher level toons.

Upon Dinging 106, RoF quests and missions only give a fixed amount AA. Prior to 105, the award was AA and a small amount of experience.

I did not see any of these changes on the release notes, therefore they are bugs.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Lorai Lorekeeper

Also reporting XP and levels lost after I rez'd two lvl 110 chars last night in The Overthere.

While they were still lvl 110, they both also noted they were not getting ANY XP or AA's after killing many mobs, and not getting Task credit for some of the "diseased" mob kills on the 1st Partisan task (I had completed that task earlier in the day at lvl 106 without these problems).

So once you hit 110, don't die!

Also, as others reported, the Selrach's upgrade armor combine does not work at all.
    Hiladdar, RICE and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is a bug :( It's slated to be fixed ASAP.
    You will have to restart the quest once the recipes become available.
    Got it. thanks for the clarification. This will NOT be in a hotfix. But it is on my list to fix.
    (This is about monks losing HP and END.) up to you. It's not like you die, when you gain level 106, but you do loose HP and Endurance. It will take a server down to fix. We hope to do it ASAP.
    I see what I have to do to fix this and it is on my list to fix. This will not be in a hotfix.
    This is part of the whole "Recipes did not make it live" issue :/ We hope to fix it ASAP.
  7. Just_Another_SK Elder

The new beastlord promised healing line for pet isnt working.. after 16 seconds the buff dissapears but no heal is applied

Also Summoned 108 pet with em XXIV he came out white, I expected a higher con but thats not the issue.. In order to see if the focus was being applied I took off the earring and tried to summon him... I got the message "You summon a wild spirit to aid you" but no pet was summoned at all, tried again same thing - so i put the earring back on recast and the pet was summoned fine.

Just curious on one thing since your level vs mob level determines a lot, is having a level 108 pet in an expansion where the mobs are yellow to me at 110 going to be a detriment? I was unable to do beta this year and maybe you guys made some pet changes just surprised me when my compressd copper stud (EM XXIV) yielded me a pet that turned dark blue at 109

I should note although ive always been all access I play on test so these bugs may not be on live
  8. Dartaniun1 New Member

I have now personally suffered from the 110 lose exp bug. Died and got rezzed, receive the you regain some exp message, but regain no exp. Only the most careful of players will be able to maintain max level.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Lanedora New Member

Took a 96% rez and got 0% xp back from it at 110.
    Hiladdar, RICE and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. Asune New Member

I can confirm Lanedora's reporting of this bug.

Case in point:

Char name: Asune
    Server: Rathe
    Class: Ranger

I took 2 96% res and did not get exp back. In effect I went from 15% in level 110 to 97% in 109.

Fix this bug please.
    Hiladdar and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I posted on the Test thread before reading here but I had the same problem twice this past week. On Saturday I died during the raid and took a rez with no XP returned at 110 and then Monday when ROS zones opened I died zoning out of Gorowyn and took a rez with no XP returned as well. 96% rezzes both times, corpse went away and message came up but no XP.
  12. josh Augur

Are there any non hybrids experiencing this? shot in the dark but i wonder if there is some lingering effect of the xp differences between hybrids and other classes that use to exist that is causing this.
  13. Hiladdar Augur

Clayton Teak now gives the adventures
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yep, we were killing ever cat and cactus we could find to spawn the others but to no avail, then again so were the other 100+ players in the zone so maybe we were just unlucky with the range, we were holding down a few cat and cactus spawn spots.

So far I do not like ROS progression, I just hope it gets better. :mad:
  15. CrazyLarth Augur

16. Kianara Lorekeeper

Can't zone in to the task "Fell Foliage" in OT. Tried it only using toons that were completely done EoK, and merc/partisan in Overthere (just in case that might have mattered), and whenever we use the phrase to zone in, it kicks us across the zone and tells us we don't meet the requirements to enter the instance.
    i.e. We meet the reqs to REQUEST it, and can successfully. But can't zone in.
  17. Slippry Augur

OT has /pick zones, btw.
  18. I-WANT-IT-NOW Augur

If only someone could have foreseen this cake of an expansion needed more time in the oven.
  19. Metanis Bad Company

Mage Scroll: Bolt of Skyfire (106)
    Spell Effect: Unknown DB String 56927-6

Mage Scroll: Burnout XIII (106)
    Spell Effect: Unknown DB String 56930-6

Mage Scroll: Embodiment of Air (106)
    Spell Effect: Uknown DB String 56933-6

Mage Scroll: Grant Ioulin's Heirlooms (106)
    Spell Effect: Unknown DB String 56939-6

Mage Scroll: Grant Wirn's Plate (106)
    Spell Effect: Unknown DB String 56937-6

Mage Scroll: Inferno Coat (106)
    Spell Effect: Unknown DB String 56934-6

Mage Scroll: Volley of Sand (106)
    Spell Effect: Unknown DB String 56924-6
  20. Metanis Bad Company

Cleric Spell: Divine Response (102)
    Spell Effect: ???? Who knows? It's been 15 months and there still isn't a description of what it does.
    DebonAir likes this.