Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Greymantle Augur

They got sneaky with these, the "diseased" flag is not part of the name, is a subtext showing under the names when you get close enough to them. Means they are NOT trackable as such.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have this issue on NPC merchants too. Very annoying since you have to start going down the list again.
    Feznik likes this.
  3. Talonthalis Elder

Does this mean Monks should wait to level until this has been resolved? I have a ton of AA's I could work on at 105, so not too big a deal, with a fix on the horizon.
  4. Britan New Member

just Login and see :
    [Wed Dec 13 13:28:14 2017] Your guildmate Keoki has completed Lyricist's Casting Proficiency, Level 110 achievement.

i Play on phingil, Level 70 is max atm.
    keoki is Level 66 atm.
  5. Karhar Dream Crusher

It seems as i get higher and higher level, my spells are resisting a lot more.
    Since September 27th Justice Rk3 has been resisted 28 times out of 722 casts.. Just yesterday alone, after hitting 106, It resisted 53 times out of 425.

Mystical Intervention of 123 resists since Oct 1st, and 1458 casts, 87 resists yesterday alone.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Glyph of Arcane Secrets II wasn't updated for this expansion still.
  7. klanderso Developer

I'm currently taking a look into this one. Is this happening with just coin vendors or all vendors?
  8. Absor Developer

Noted and fixed internally.
  9. Angahran Augur

So, what is the magic combination of race, class, level, gear and AAs required to get the 650 AC ?
  10. mackal Augur

None, the best you can get is 216 or 162 depending on class. And that requires you to be sub softcap and have your softcap be above those numbers :p The devs have already linked to a thread that explains how AC is calculated.
  11. Angahran Augur

So they should not advertise an item that grants 750 AC when they know full well that it doesn't give anywhere near that.
  12. mackal Augur

That is generally why they didn't advertise AC in spell descriptions, but I think people complained and they started adding them? If you look at Armor of Wisdom (http://www.raidloot.com/AA.aspx?name=Armor of Wisdom&exp=All Max Rank) they would need to do something like that to add a fixed amount of post-softcap AC. They don't.
  13. Feznik Elder

I only tested on coin vendors, hard to try and test this on an alternate currency vendor without loosing valuable alternate currency!
  14. klanderso Developer

Totally understandable :)

Edit: Found the cause, should have a fix internally soonish.
    Shimmerleaf and Felicite like this.
  15. Gladare Augur

The level 110 Ranger spell Protection of the Woodlands does not overwrite the level 105 Ranger spell Protection of the Forest rk. III.
  16. Terces New Member

After hitting level 110 I have lost a total of about 50% regular exp permanently and have to keep on regaining the lost experience to get back 110. I have been given 96% and 100% rezzes to no avail I lose exp permanently. I still gain AA though, but every death is about 7 to 6% xp loss.
    RICE likes this.
  17. Terces New Member

Cannot use the mount hotkey to dismount the balefire mount when you click it again after having summoned your mount.
  18. Ssdar Augur

To clarify this a little more, "Savior of the Skyfire Mountains" and Savior of the Howling Stones" which are supposed to grant another rank of Hero's Vitality and Hero's Fortitude will not claim if you are at 40/50 on them already. It gives the message "The system is currently unable to grant your reward for Savior of the Howling Stones. Please try again later." People in group missing some earlier expansions' progression were able to claim their rewards.
  19. Darkice New Member

the level 106 mage pet spell doesn't make a pet. I have Two 106 mages and neither one can summon a pet. Its on the CT server. The spell casts and I get a message that the pet is summoned but there is no pet. I tried everything I could like /pet leave or /pet get lost. I have the regents and no pets stored.
  20. Darkice New Member

Same here. I have 2 level 106 mages and neither on can cast the level 106 pet spell. tried everything