Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Boze TLP complaint factory

Unknown if bug or intended, but as a 70 Beast on Phinigel regular Kick is parsing twice as high as combined Round Kick + Feral Swipe.
  3. astroguy66 New Member

The Gorowyn Translocator Lantern, when placed, is just a thin green rod. Is this correct? No amount of adjustment could make it resemble anything like a lantern.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Placing the Gorowyn Translocator Lantern in our guild hall is a nightmare. It looks like the problem is that it has to "hang" from a cable or something. I don't care how it is fixed but one recommendation I have is to put it on a stand?

Really, we just want to place in next to the Plane of Health crystal and the Frontier Mountains statue.

Thanks.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

It can look like a lantern, but the lantern is on the floor (for all it is supposed to hang from a cable).

It's bad.
  6. astroguy66 New Member

Yeah, I just figured it out. I was able to see the lantern part by going to Free Placement Mode and adjusting the height and size, as it seemed to have been too low and had sunken into the floor. Once properly adjusted when hanging from the ceiling, it looks quite nice.
  7. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Item: "Spider's Bite XIX" - Description: "Unknown DB String 45705-6".

Book "Osbndosmn": Text page 3, line 4, word 3 (translates to "Sculpted") does not match the actual vial's name prefix on vendor ("Sculptured").

Line 3 (part of it translates to "aa grade") is unspecific - there are now four "Grade AA" types of ingredients for poisonmaking, three with prefixes, one without.

For reference, check post #77ff (Beta Tradeskills thread).

//HSishi
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

After reading this, I tried adjusting it. It disappears when I try anything.

It is bad and needs fixing.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Ok, after being told to try Shift + z, I then shifted between the different modes until I got it where I wanted. So, I guess, if you are fine with people struggling with it, you could say it isn't bugged...
  10. astroguy66 New Member

I was first able to see the actual lantern by pressing shift D. Then when I saw that it was supposed to hang and not sit, I was able to raise it by using the mouse-roller then re-position it accordingly. All in Free Placement Mode (shift Z). Hope this helps. Once figured out, it really is quite lovely. (If the placement gets too out of whack, just move it to your inventory, and then try placing it again)
    Fanra likes this.
  11. roth Augur

Saving Jacyll still bugged. It forces everyone in the instance to go to character select shortly after engaging the third wave, the 4 spawn wave of bixies (General Vaxa and her Lieutenants). This is not, strictly speaking, a new bug, having been in existence for the past couple patches. It prevents obtaining the Saving Jacyll : Challenge of Toughness, One After the Other, and A Timely Death achievements.
  12. feeltheburn Augur

A SUBSTANTIAL loss of HP and Endurance upon dinging 106 a intended idea with the update? just saying
  13. kyong Augur

When my 105 monk dinged 106 I lost nearly 20k hp and 30k endurance on live. I de-leveled and got my stats back. Bugged!
    feeltheburn likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Diseased Cats and Disease Cactus don't appear to be respawning, only finding the regular ones.
  15. oldandnasty Augur

Not sure if bug or intended, but Silver and FTP are showing 21 of 24 expansions.
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Intimidation - Skill - Berserker

No longer has an animation, game literally unplayable.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It is a ceiling item. I'll ask art if they can shorten the cable some. But shrinking it makes it easier to place.

I have a bug on the description already. Thanks
    I'll take a look at the book text (though I fixed it, I guess I missed something)
    I'm not sure what you mean by your comment about line 3
    We finally found the bug, but it did not make it into the patch. Hopefully it will work next patch.
    Yeah. This is monk specific and the first time I saw a report on this was today :/ (I may have missed it. It's entirely possible. From the looks of the data it was a bug throughout beta) I have no ETA for the fix going live but the error that caused it is fixed internally.
    Just_Another_SK likes this.
  18. Shimmerleaf Augur

Recipe for Conflagrant fish scales (and maybe the following recipes) does not work in tackle box or fly table. Possibly because the scaler is lacking the tradeskill tag.
  19. smash Augur

Mercenary AA

Healing acumen = requirement 108 + spell resistance 16
    However Spell resistance 16 = requirement 110.

Should requirement not for Healing not me 110 instead then, or spell resistance be lowered to 108 ?
  20. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

In regards to the Saving Jacyll HA and other Bixie HAs is there any way to tweak Clayton Teek to give other HAs besides Bixie Warfront stuff? That zone is awful and all the HAs are tedious and not fun. There are many other much better HAs in COTF, TDS and TBM that most of the player base would much rather do.