Special Teleport Items

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rayzen, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Rayzen Elder

Perhaps it would be possible to make the special teleport items purchasable with Daybreak Cash. I'm talking about the ones that are given for free by buying the deluxe versions of an expansion. I can't remember the names off the top of my head, but the one in Eok, that takes you to FM, and the new one, which takes you to Gorowyn, I believe. Even, if not right when an expansion launches, but after an expansion has been live awhile.
  2. Angahran Augur

These used to be part of the basic editions.
    You know, to allow people to get to the new expansion easier.
    Fanra and Yinla like this.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

Kids these days and their teleporter devices...
    When I was your age, I rode the boat across OoT, uphill, in a blizzard, both ways, on a PvP server.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

And had to ride it twice, cause you took so long to zone, that you wound up back where you started!!!
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

My poor old wizard had to teleport uphill in the snow, both ways...:p
    Gyurika Godofwar and Sissruukk like this.
  6. svann Augur

And then the boat killed us and dumped our corpse in a random location at the bottom of the ocean. True story.
  7. Risiko Augur

Ok. This thread has me rolling because it's true! :p
  8. McDougal Augur

And so Gems was invented to while away the hours. It still works too LOL
  9. Moege Augur

Gems ! You were lucky. All I had to while away the time was fishing.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. feeltheburn Augur

OMG RUNNING THRU THE DREADLANDS after porting in hoping to make it across alive......TRAIN TO KARNORS!!!
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Reminds me of a funny story. On the first PC I ran EQ on, it was pretty sluggish, though I didn't know it yet. When I would run with lev on off of a high place, I would float down at about a 35-40 degree angle. This includes coming out of the tunnel in Dreadlands. Well, got a new powerful PC, and noticed that I now floated down at about a 2-3 degree angle. So, I'm running out of the tunnel in DL, and I'm floating WAY over everything. So much so, that I'm floating over KC, which in fact, is an open top set of walls, when you're in DL. So I come down inside that, and now have no way out! Had to port back to the DL druid ring, and run all the way to KC again :)
  12. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

rrrr I remember riding the boats in oot.

The year was 1999. We were out to camp jboots.

The boat went down in the middle of OOT some where. *looks around the room*

Didn't see the first shark for a 10 minutes. Tiger. Thirteen-footer.

And I had 10 skill in swimming. You know how to run on water chief?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Rolaque Ancient

Hey, I did all that and was barefoot.