Test Update 12/5/2017 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 4, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. xarez New Member

Saving Jacyll is still bugged, and cant get the trade skills quest from eron with 301 jewel craft skills
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I could not reproduce. Could you give more details? Be sure that 301 is your actual skill and not trophy moded skill
  4. Warpeace Augur

Saving Jacyll is still Bugged....

When you get to the step

Kill General Vaxa and her Lieutenant adds

The Instance locks up and sends you to a black screen dropping you out where you can get to character select. Returning to the instance resets it.

Repeated this 3 times with the same results.

You just can't proceed past this step. I did get them all to about 80% each time and killed one of her adds another time while getting the rest to about 80%.

Not sure how far others can get before it crashes and I did not bother to grab a high DPS group to see if you could just burn them fast enough to get past.

5. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

Wasn't able to find this through searching. Not sure if it's been reported.

Ensure mercenary is active and unsuspended.
    Fast Camp to char select.
    Suspend mercenary.
    Fast Camp to char select.
    Note that toon1's mercenary is now also suspended.
  6. CM99games Journeyman

I was able to mez her adds and then kill them off one at a time.

7. Warpeace Augur

Just tried the mezz and no dice, Instance stopped responding, black screen then to character select.
  8. niente Developer

I wasn't able to reproduce this, do you have any more information? Are the players grouped? Are you immediately logging between the two or waiting a few minutes?
  9. Kempel Journeyman

Saving Jacyll - only way we can do this one (and get the 2 achievements of less than 10 minutes and kill the last set within a minute of each other) - was no mercs and full DPS burn them down within 30 seconds. otherwise we got the reset.

It was also random, as we would go in and it would boot us 3 or 4 times, then it would work. try again a few days later and it would boot again with same setup that it worked on prior.
  10. lamsai Journeyman

while using draugh of the craftsman potion i still lost crafting matts for new crafted sk chest armor