Frostfell quest - saving Santugg

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Malbro, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Prathun Developer

Fixed internally means that the fix is not yet Live. An update will be required for this change to be pushed out to Live servers. Our next scheduled update is one week from now, on December 12th. In the meantime, you can test out this fix on the Beta server. These items appear to be dropping OK on Beta, but it doesn't hurt to get another pair of eyes on it.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.
  2. Taly New Member

The quest that these drops relate to is only available until 12/15 11PM PT. Any change of an extension?
    Fanra likes this.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Will that fix be included with the Test patch today Prathun? Just curious as we're getting our monthly patch today. =)
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

Yup! We're going to be extending phase one of Frostfell by a few days (until 12/20) and shortening up phase 2 a bit from there.
    Cazmac, Gyurika Godofwar and Prathun like this.
  5. Prathun Developer

Yes, but... I found and fixed an issue with the change this afternoon. Depending on when data was grabbed for the Test update, the version of the fix that Test gets might be different than the fix that Live gets.
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Well we will probably get a patch to sync us up to Live next week so it is what it is. Thanks for letting me know though.
    Cazmac and Prathun like this.
  7. Cazmac Augur

Apart from RoS being a distraction from getting Santug fixed, why did they give the new expansion a name that suggests the result of taking a bath in a hard-water area? :p
  8. Cazmac Augur

That's Monday - gosh I haven't written my Xmas cards yet! Can't do both at once! :D