Live Update Bugs 11/15/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The way our zone lines work is they try and send you first, then check if you can go :/
    Unfortunately, the zones are not running on live servers and, unless you use the same directory for Live and Beta, you do not have the zones. So, weird things happen. The blocker that should be there may be disappearing early.
    I'll check out the level bit.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I actually tried to copy all(5) files with the name "overtheretwo" from the beta directory into my EQ-directory.

It still didn't work...:p
  3. klanderso Developer

What happens if you just do /join Bard ?
  4. Nniki Augur

I can join that one, general chat, and other channels on my server. Just no serverwide channels. :(

Code:
    [Mon Nov 20 15:27:12 2017] Channels: 1=Bard(14)
    [Mon Nov 20 15:27:13 2017] * Nniki has entered channel Bard:1
  5. AB_H'Sishi Augur

@ Nniki: Did you try ;join instead of /join?
  6. klanderso Developer

Can you shoot me a PM with the exact command you're using, along with your character name and which server you're on?
  7. Nniki Augur

That does not work either. Same error. :(

Neither ; [ nor / work.

Also, note, these are on my autojoin and were working before the patch.
  8. Nniki Augur

I have tried other characters on the same account on The Rathe, and they failed in the same way. I tried a character I have on Povar (same account), and it succeeds.

I tried a character on a different account on The Rathe, and it also failed.
  9. Riou EQResource

Chat channel serverwides are also broken like that on Cazic Thule server
  10. Drakang Augur

Parcels are broken on Rathe. You can only parcel to people that are online. All others get rejected with the message the player could not be found.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Once again we have trouble with the password on our main raid chat channel. Had exactly the same problem last month and last Friday, it seems to cure itself after a day or so.

This is on AB.

Sometimes the channel shows as all lowercase sometimes there is a capital in the middle, which is weird.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you re send to the person who is offline it will go thru the second time. Devs have said in this forum there will be a fix in next patch.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

see my bold above :)
    Jumbur likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Had an email that my escrow had run out and I was sent a crate of my possessions. No crate sent - though I'm not sure 100% if this was the address that the contents of my house vanished. Went to check the neighbourhood to find all 3 of my plots empty. :( No idea when the others vanished.

My Tree house has gone /cry.

Also cannot claim my rewards for old quests - Darkfell Starstone & Totem of the Stonemight - Using the new find doesn't find them, so not sure where they may be. Nothing in the guild hall is assigned to me since the guild hall contents were stolen and I no longer have any houses or any items in a house as my alts house also vanished a month or so ago.