Live Update Bugs 11/15/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 15, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The file EverQuest\UIErrors.txt has the following line:

The name of the file not found is missing.

For example, this is what the line should look like:

Where it puts the name of the file "window_pieces09.tga". Instead, the line I first quoted has a blank file name.

A minor bug that appears to have no affects on anything I have seen so far but it is a bug.
  3. smash Augur

Under AA, at mercs, you can already see the new AA people can buy at RoS.

However so:

Improved Health = Unknown DB String 121-38
    Improved Mana = Unknown DB String 221-38
    Improved Melee Defense = Unknown DB String 316-38
    Silent Arcanum = Unknown DB String 1610-38
    Subtle Magic = Unknown DB String 1210-38
  4. Zaph Augur

Once again, rebuying the consolidated AA leaves me short, why is this, is it a bug.
  5. Deloehne Augur

I got exactly the amount needed to rebuy all of the weapon mastery line, however a bard friend, who had not bothered to max weapon types he did not use, was not so lucky.
  6. Angahran Augur

Did someone forget to change the description for SCR ? It still says it extends spells AND SKILLS.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

the forgot to add "except Hybrid classes"
  8. Shimmerleaf Augur

Trying to send parcels to offline chars - coiuld not find char, items returned
  9. Siraax New Member

Bixie Warfront task Saving Jacyll is still bugged. I posted this in the last patch bug thread.

Once you get to the final step where you have to kill the general and the 3 lieutenants you are disconnected once you engage the final mobs.

This is the 5th time I have been booted at the exact same stage.
  10. Eckish Lorekeeper

The lockout timer reduction does not appear to have gone in today. Or at least for some TBM missions. I did In Defense of Health, Fate Rewards the Bold, and We Make Our Own Rewards. All 3 gave the normal 3 hour lockouts.
  11. toodlem Elder

This application has failed to start because mss.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. it didn't
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Trying to send any parcel on Tunare results in message that so and so could not be found and parcel is returned. Sending a second time and it goes thru. Logging in to character that could not be found shows the character is fine. Re sending item goes thru.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Same here but they went thru the second time.
  14. Inga Elder

In new merchant UI, buying/selling items doesn't change the quantity of the item immediately unless you buy all, or sell items the merchant do not have.

If a merchant has 10 peridots and you buy 5 of them, the merchant still show 10 peridots until you re-open the merchant window.
    If a merchant has 10 peridots and you sell 5 peridots, the merchant still show 10 peridots until you re-open the merchant window.
    In old UI, the quantity changed immediately for all players browsing that merchant.

Also, the prices are shown this way in new UI.
    10.499p
    10499p

Would you change in the following way so that we can distinguish easily?
    ___10.499p
    10499p

Minor old bugs
    Achievements > Call of the Forsaken > Collections > Kyle's Cadre (The Dead Hills) > Burned Memento
    The correct item name in game is Burned Momento.

Combine Shield Ornament is Shields Only, but Item information says "Placing this augment into a hand-to-hand weapon".
    PathToEternity likes this.
  15. Hype New Member

I have characters that did not receive the correct lockout timer following a Kael instance last night. I got the normal lockout rather than the reduced lockout. Folks in my guild indicated they had the short lockout.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks. I'll stick it in my list. Since it's items, its the next full patch.
    (And yes, this is small, but it's the only thing reported to this point that is either my responsibility or within my skill-set (I'm not a Coder!) to fix :)
    Metanis likes this.
  17. Progress Augur

There are reports that on Agnarr TLP the fire mage pets have access to all their level 60 spells and are casting spells such as Ice Comet and buffing themselves with caster shield spells. It sounds like this was more of a buff than a nerf to fire pets. Mage box teams were bad enough already that this buff will make them that much worse.
  18. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Is it intented to force-disconnecting a Live account when the same account tries to log in onto Beta and, if yes, is it a "Same machine" block or a "Same account" block?
  19. Derd Augur

Same account per dev post and intended.
  20. Mr. Froo Developer

Currently working on this, the fix will be in the next update.