Test Update 11/7/2017 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 7, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Versifier Elder

Spell vendors in PoK are bugged. Any spells that are originally from LDoN vendors can no longer be bought for Platinum. Merchants now list them as being available via Adventure(). This also applies to DoN spells they are listed as being available only via Radiant Crystals. Probably applies to other currencies and items with multiple sources...
    See screenshot: [IMG]
  3. klanderso Developer

I'm on it!
  4. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Sending parcels to someone who is offline causes those items to vanish. They do not appear in the parcel list once the person logs on, and are not collected when selecting 'retrieve all'.

Have created a master list of everything ive caused to vanish in the last 2 days, from what character to what character. Its not limited specifically to copied items or un-copied items.
  5. Just_Another_SK Elder

Dissapearing parcels *narrowed down*

Ran some tests after this bug was brought to my attention results below
    1) sent a parcel to another online player --recieved
    2) sent a parcel to an offline alt on same account --recieved
    3) sent a parcel to an offline alt on same account whose parcel count was over 50 -- recieved
    4) sent a parcel to an offline alt on a different account --Not recieved
    5) sent a parcel to an offline alt on a different account parcels over 50 -- not recieved

Skybovv / Zrakon
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Mr. Froo Developer

Looking into it, thank you.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Mr. Froo Developer

The fix should now be on Test. If this issue persists please let me know.
    adetia and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

So the server was down for a fix?
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

10. Mell Journeyman

RAF(Recruit a Friend) EXP bonus is bugged I think.I got three 105 chars in group(SK/ENC/DRU),all RAF accounts.

SK swarming and other 2 leeching EXP.The weird thing is,only SK got the RAF bonus(he earned AA 200% faster than other 2).Im sure this is not what it was before.Please check the problem.
  11. Mell Journeyman

Those type 3 spell focus Augs cannot be DELETED by augmentation solvent(bought from Magus in GL).Not sure if this is intended or not but it used to be work on type 3.
  12. niente Developer

You don't need Augmentation Solvent to destroy augs any more - you can just right click -> Destroy them in the item window.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Calendar isn't showing that we have 50% lockout timer reduction, this still going on?
  14. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Did that get fixed?