Tradeskill information, post 300 skillups

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by adetia, May 22, 2017.

1. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Published my jewelcrafting chart today, but also have been working on my tradeskill site a bit, and hope that some folks will find it useful. All new checklists will be posted to this site when they are ready. So far, I have charts for brewing, fletching, fishing and now jewelry making available, as well as lists of tradeskill books, artisan's prize tips and tricks, artisan's wares, and write ups for the artisan's prize prerequisites. I have recently added a news section and allowed for commenting. While I rely heavily on information available from EQTraders and Allas, I've kept my focus strictly to post 300 tradeskilling progression.

Enjoy!

http://www.townshiprebellion.com/tradeskills-home

In closing I'd like to particularly thank luclin.Bidaum and many of my TR friends for their assistance with this project as well as xegony.beltirabelkira!
    Vinny, IblisTheMage, Drogba and 13 others like this.
  2. dwish Augur

Awesome, I appreciate the work. I am using your brewing chart to hit 350 right now and it's made the whole process a lot easier.
    Fanra likes this.
  3. Heile Lorekeeper

These charts have kept me sane while trying to figure out the recipes. It got me through brewing and fletching so much easier to 350. Such a good guide to use.

Thanks adetia, keep up the good work.
    Fanra likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So we have to subscribe to google drive to make our own copy?
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

You'd need to have a google account to do so, or you can copy it directly into a spreadsheet program of your choice using copy and paste i'm guessing (though i havent tried it, ... will in a few.)
  6. Jetboy Lorekeeper

Thank you again for your HUGE contribution to the Tradeskilling community! I thought maxxing out all TS's and completing the Artisans' Prize was insanity...OMFG!! Btw, CatsPaws or anyone else, you can copy the Excel spreadsheet after it loads (my laptop is slow) the drop-down "File" menu in the top left finally activates and you can select the download feature to copy it to your computer.

I do have one question that's driving me nuts. The only TS book I still need to scribe is the one from Armorer Xochtli in Thulisaar Island. You mention on your website under "Know Before you Go: Tradeskill Books to Scribe Master List" the following info:

"Go to Thulisaar Island and get the Thaell Ew book from Armorer Xochtli (Note: This requires faction, etc.). This faction is very easy to come by as it is storebought, so don't let that deter you."

Storebought? How? Please elaborate, Thanks!
  7. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Hand stacks of bread to the chef type mob in the temple.
    You can also hand any ore to the armorer.
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I am not the greatest at messing around in my computer, For those like me who don't wanna deal with /outputfile crap for finding TS supplies on alts, Magelo rescued my sanity. It keeps track of everything in all of my alts banks and has a searchable database even tells me which bag in my bank/inventory the missing items are in.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you use Magelo and like it, great. If not, EverQuest Inventory Report can let you know all the stuff on all your characters. You do have to create the /outputfiles. It also is missing a search, although the All Items is listed alphabetically.

I hope to one day add a search as well as make more room for all the extra aug slots they added a few expansions back. I've been rather busy and getting back into programming takes some time.
    Vinny, Jetboy and Jhenna_BB like this.
  10. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Thats a nifty tool. Thanks for the post! I'd have liked your post but someone hijacked my like button in recent weeks and hasn't yet posted their ransom demand for its return :p
  11. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Adetia continues to amaze me. She chewed my many years ago for not following directions .... I can't say how much I appreciated it today. Amazing writer and leader. Well done Adetia. Again.
    Vinny likes this.
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Published pottery chart today! Enjoy!
    Annastasya, Sheex, Phrovo1 and 3 others like this.
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I've been working on a much more comprehensive jewelcraft list for that chart. It would be helpful to me if this is a feature that people actually use or want before I flesh out the lists for all of the others.

I'm getting close on publishing smithing and baking, not sure which will be next. I've also made some general updates to the site including modifications to the book list, and small improvements and corrections to other charts, all of which are documented in changelogs or comments.

I'd like to thank everybody for their support and help with corrections/updates, etc as you notice things that you are seeking clarification on, I try to build the answer in, in case others have the same question.
    Sheex likes this.
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Baking, please!

Btw, one suggestion I have is it'd be cool to see which container each combo is done in on your main sheet without browsing to EQTraders. Finishing up pottery now, and it took a bit longer than usual to get the sheet updated with what recipes I already knew, given the plethora of 17 trivial things and all recipes split between the 2 containers. Imagining baking will be the same with mixing bowl/oven, and then there's always those few dreaded combos in the Tanaan only loom/forge/oven/etc that's easy to miss. Maybe not worth the effort, but could be convenient to have.

Thanks again for all the work you put into these. Having done tailoring/smithing without your sheets and just now pottery with, really makes one thankful and appreciative of your efforts.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  15. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Updated a number of master files to address recent additions to eqtraders, trivial corrections, etc.
  16. Maedhros High King

Thank you for the gigantic effort this must be to create these lists.
  17. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Published Tailoring guide today, a few notes:

I published the tailoring guide a few minutes ago. Its a little more preliminary then some of the others that I've posted, not all the recipes are linked, the sorting isn't done (though this will not impact most people because its only the cultural recipes which DNC towards progression). I'll work on it as I can but wanted to get it out there for folks as I've gotten a good deal of feedback on the beta server that there's a bunch of ya waiting on the next release!

As always, thank you for your support!

http://www.townshiprebellion.com/tradeskills-home
    Vinny, smash, feeltheburn and 3 others like this.
  18. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Many thanks to you for your hard work Adetia. If you ever need a buff on Luclin, hit me up. :) BTW, I am a hard head and did baking to 350 first. I am a glutton for punishment hah!

(Just a tip for anyone doing baking - start farming your Ice of Velious NOW).
  19. smash Augur

Big big thanks for this, I love it :)

A small suggestion.

Could you put dnc on a seperate page together with the recipies from ts books. Then the most import page would only contain those that you have to manually learn (through hard work).
  20. Tatanka Joe Schmo

If you import into Excel, you can filter based on that column, easy enough.