Livestream summary please?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Axxius Augur

You can ride a chicken while wearing a cactus on your head.

Also: lv 110 and VP raids
    snailish, Brohg, fransisco and 3 others like this.
  2. Rhodz Augur

Remember back when doing a beta was taken seriously for the good of the game and not a means of giving some a head start?
    Xeladom likes this.
  3. Arwyn-RoV Augur

- All 9 raids are not in VP. They mentioned that it would be similar to EoK were a few zones had a raid and a few others had several that you progress through. No words on keying, flagging, etc. I'd imagine they are still working that out.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Rhodz Augur

Maybe some people will buy it anyway
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah I am tempted for the square with the red scribbles on it - that's unique. I would give up the chicken or the armless drake for it.
  6. Axxius Augur

Huh? Didn't they say that Talendor is in VP, and the other dragons there (at least Hoshkar was mentioned) won't be happy to see us either. We don't get to raid them??
  7. Riou EQResource

They said that at least 4 of the raids are in diff zones (5 of the 6 zones have at least 1 raid), so the max in VP is 5 from the info they gave so far
    Gyurika Godofwar and Axxius like this.
  8. Axxius Augur

Right. That's what I assumed too. Talendor plus 3-4 other dragons in VP. Hopefully, Arwyn meant 'not all 9 raids are in VP' instead of 'all 9 raids are not in VP'.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Arwyn-RoV Augur

They did say this, but whose to say you would have each VP dragon in its own raid, or that they all would be involved? Perhaps one raid in VP has several dragons in it (and many drakes and racnars) My guess is VP would be the end zone and dealing with Talendor likely the final raid. The new zone will have a few raids in it, and several other zones one raid each. That seems to fit in a 9 raid plan.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Only 2 outdoor zones?
    Overthere and Skyfire?
  11. YellowBelly Augur

Question about the exp potion items in collectors and premium. Do they have charges or is it a clickable item? Goblet of adventure it's called. https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content . 25% exp boost every 8 hours.
  12. Axxius Augur

It's 'for 8 hr', not 'every 8 hr'. It's a potion. 1 use. You click it, you get the xp buff that you can't lose for 8 hr (persists on death, pauses in PoK/lobby/GH too).
  13. feeltheburn Augur

Lighten up really.
    Zvenn, Reht, fransisco and 2 others like this.
  14. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I like your page Fanra but I think you are letting Absor's humor affect you in a way it wasn't intended. He's known as being sarcastic and silly when he posts and doesn't mean anything personal by it.
    snailish, Metanis and feeltheburn like this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Haven't you heard. Having fun was outlawed by the Treaty of Qeynos in the year of our Lord Brell of 2279.
    Rhodz and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  16. Nolrog Augur

Old men with beards. . . .
  17. Nolrog Augur

But not the mount (drake that looks more like a wyvern but with no arms). It has stats.
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yeah, collector's and premium edition needs familiars with buffs and unlimited charges XP item (maybe 3 day-1 week recast delay). Otherwise, I'd wait for next year's upgrade discount (wonder if Zueria's Slide will take us near new Skyfire).
  19. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Any mention of global rares in the new expac?
    Metanis likes this.
  20. Metanis Bad Company

Fanra has a point but then as an old man myself I can certainly relate to Absor's sort of old man humor. Can't we just lighten up and have some fun? I'm sure that anybody that wants to be clued in to RoS by December 12th will find lots to love. Fanra you have made a huge investment to the Everquest culture and it is greatly appreciated. Please don't let a flip comment ruin your day, attitude, disposition, or fun!
    snailish and Gyurika Godofwar like this.