Ring of Scale Expansion Stream - Weds, Oct 25 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eniner Augur

Can y'all like umm go ahead and take my moneys?
  2. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

How are you able to see the beta boards without being able to pre-order yet? How do I get access?
    Yinla likes this.
  3. fransisco Augur

When they made the boards yesterday, they were open to all for a few hours.
    Now you need to pre-order to gain access (Possibly need to wait until after the announcement)
  4. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Thanks. I was asking mostly out of curiosity.

Since they remove the beta boards after release, along with all the crucial information players have accumulated on how to bypass the bugs that won't be fixed, I probably won't bother posting any important info in those forums. If only they would leave them up in an archive...
    Xnao and Lily like this.
  5. Oregano Leaves New Member

Can anyone confirm that when you pre-order RoS you will gain access to TBM and EOK? I have three accounts that i have been holding off buying EOK as i know i'm going to buy RoS and *just* hit 105. I was reading that it used to be that pre-ordering unlocked access, and then was changed and recently was changed back?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have never known it to have been changed, even for one expansion. It has always been that if you buy the current release it grants you all previous expansions HOWEVER you do not get some of the special stuff which may have been what people were talking about. Please see if you can find or remember where you saw that about not including past expansions. Thanks

I just found this - maybe this is what you meant? http://massivelyop.com/2017/09/25/e...ons-free-while-everquest-hands-out-skeletons/

Different game but easily confused with reference to the F2P model.
    Gyurika Godofwar and fransisco like this.
  7. Aurastrider Augur

I am pretty sure someone asked this on a thread recently and someone from DBG answered that you will get access to TBM and EOK upon preorder. I will see if I can find the tread and post it here.
    Oregano Leaves likes this.
  8. Aurastrider Augur

9. Oregano Leaves New Member

Thanks a lot guys! I had really scrounged for info.
    Aurastrider likes this.
  10. Aurastrider Augur

one of the fastest ways to find official answers is to look for the blue dev symbol next to a thread to help you filter out things with responses from an actual dev/employee. This one was buried back a couple pages though so it would be easy to miss if you did not know someone had asked about it recently.
    PCSS and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. Greymantle Augur

As normal ... all of the above :)
    Gyurika Godofwar and Thraine like this.
  12. Bloodmoons New Member

Do they have pricing out for the next x-pac yet?
  13. Greymantle Augur

Am hoping against hope that the price comes down for a change. I miss the days when you actually recieved a box with a cd/dvd . Normally recieved an item like a cloth map or keychain. Was cheaper for me as well, in Canada the box versions sold at the price the US listed. So we saved on the exchange rate on occasion. I have a hard time justifying the price to purchase 4 accounts. Would be nice if we could get a discount if we just purchase the expansion and not the previous stuff.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  14. Snnow New Member

The 30 bucks that its been costing lately is pretty damn cheap.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Brohg like this.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I agree - you can't eat at Jack in the Box or get pizza delivered for much less. Yes, I eat a lot of tacos.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. Gommy Journeyman

You knew it was coming about 12 months ago. I'd suggest instead of buying 4 expansions, buy 3 expansions and then 1 copy of https://www.mint.com/, as I'm pretty sure it will benefit you more than the 4th account.
  17. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Stop calling those tacos.
    Gyurika Godofwar and svann like this.
  18. Feznik Elder

I don't ever remember Daybreak selling EQ expansions for $30 when they are the newest expansion to come out, but I could be wrong. Its $35 and if your All access then your price is $35 + ($15, $13, $12, or $10 monthly sub price depending on your subscription plan) x 10% discount for being all access, so lowest price would be $40.50.

If you wanna look at it by not taking into the hidden price of your sub plan you are paying on top of the expansion price, then the price is $31.50.

That is the real value. As far as intrinsic value, that will depend on the customer.
  19. WorriedinNorrath Elder

I don't understand why they don't offer a free month with a new expansion purchase. Bunch of cheapskates. Or unless it was done to boost krono purchases. Either way it sucks.
  20. Greymantle Augur

I have 4 accounts as my wife and both of my daughters also play.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.