Live Update Bugs 10/18/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 18, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Kempel Journeyman

Monks on Live - Mend is perma red as a hotkey, unable to use hotkey for Improved Mend. Monks have no mend at the moment.
    narksar and Ishtass like this.
  3. Malbro Augur

I logged into the game and my AA window only has one tab. Default UI.

Never mind the can purchase button was pressed by default.
  4. Kempel Journeyman

I zoned and mend seems to behave as normal. just a startle while re-spending the consolidated AA's.
    narksar likes this.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

If there are no AA's for you to buy, and you have the "Can Purchase" set, it will only show what you can purchase, which may only be one tab's worth. Click off the can purchase and you should see what you own.
  6. Hludwolf Developer

Please post here if you see an anchor teleport fail that was working previously.
  7. Tensor New Member

Logged into a box account, which is silver with an AA cap of 1,000.
    The account had around 937 AA before the patch and is now sitting at exactly 1,157 AA.
    I gained 220 AA, which puts me 157 AA over the cap for silver.
    Cool...
    Except one problem:

One of the auto refunded AA that I lost with this patch was pet discipline. Now my pet has no form of 'hold' or 'greater hold' and I have no way of repurchasing it.

I honestly don't care if I have to give up the 220aa that were granted if I can trade them back for the pet discipline AA that I already had.

Can someone please look into this?
    narksar likes this.
  8. Drewie Augur

The new spell link feature is nice, but the spell icon that is displayed hides some part of the spell description. Also, shouldn't the right-click option "Link spell to chat" also work on buff icons in the Target window ?
  9. Rhaage Augur

aa refund and re-buy can be a loss still.

for some silver / f2p characters, we had <3 * level of aa stored. (210 in many cases) and so after the aa are refunded we go to spend the refund and can only spend down to 315 (3 * level).

in effect, we "lost" 100 or more AA that we can't repurchase. If they have 0 stored aa they could lose 315 points.

before the patch the characters had certain abilities, they get refunded some amount due to consolidation and can't spend their way back to the same set of abilities they had prior to the patch. In effect they've lost what they already had and the only way to get it back is to re-sub.
  10. svann Augur

Hastened fury of the gods was supposed to get bundled in to fury of the gods but it didnt. The final aa is not hastened at all.
  11. kizant Augur

To clarify something with Fury of the Gods. Was it intended that Spell Casting Reinforcement no longer benefit that ability? It used to. Even though Fury of X was a 5 minute buff it would last for 10 minutes because of the reinforcement AAs.

The patch notes are pretty clear about the duration being changed from 5 mins to 4mins and the adjustment to the 'hastening' AAs. But not so clear on the buff extension AA no longer working.
  12. Ishtass Augur

Yeah this was weird. I never had that set but the patch toggled the button.
  13. Ishtass Augur

I had this as well but after zoning it seems to have cleared up.
  14. Concerned for Norrah New Member

Companions Fury Hotkey on mage toon makes Frenzied Burnout instead.
  15. Zebrn Journeyman

Guardian of the Vault is summoning at 100%. Was summoning people throughout event starting with books.
  16. Casquette Journeyman

Cazic server crashed when I had over 1000 stored AAs. After server came back up I logged in and my stored AAs were reset to 315. Do you think that might be a problem?
  17. Casquette Journeyman

Another bug with the AA refund in this patch. It's refunding AAs that were bought with auto-grant. Also it is not auto-granting the AAs that were refunded which would normally be auto-granted. So I uncheck auto-grant and re-enable it. But claiming auto-granted AAs requires logging off. I can't log off because I have too many stored AAs. But I can't spend the stored AAs because I need the auto-granted ones first, to use up the earlier lower level AAs. Then I can spend the stored AAs on high level abilities. It's a total catch-22.

I ended up having to waste a lot of AA points on AAs that should have been auto-granted but weren't even though it's checked on.
    Bullwyf and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  18. Nekradd Journeyman

Had to rebuy burst of power to max and now i have to rework triple attack....
    Bullwyf likes this.
  19. niente Developer

A fix for this is coming soon™
    klanderso and Dzarn like this.
  20. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Advanced Loot window is listing individuals names 5-6x per person in a raid setting. So assigning Loot is a bit more cumbersome.

Doesn't happen all the time but affected 3 different raidleaders in different zones this evening.

Workaround is to assign a master looter then unassign and it seems to fix it for a bit.