What to do outside of raids in velious?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Oct 12, 2017.

1. -wycca Augur

Yea, I think technically outside of ST, the only time-limited items in Velious are the PoM items. I believe it switches in PoP. I will say, that outside of the clr illusion, that the flowers are something I collected, but also never really used.
  2. Darchias Augur

Tradeskilling is great in Velious!
  3. Communist Puppy Augur

You look forward to clearing all of ntov/growth every other day.
  4. Ryak Augur

Not sure if serious or sarcastic... IMO, nothing quite makes MoTM NToV seem bearable like comparing it to MoTM Growth :p
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

@Prathun would it be feasible to pull the code for the Ring of Vulak off the Mac server and implement it on TLPs for Velious?

The event was actually pretty awesome. Waves with 6-7 trash mobs, waves with named, waves with 3 Flurries, mana refills, death adds, knockbaxk AE Drakes, etc. It actually made the Vulak event worthy of the loot it drops.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

What new tradeskill stuff comes with vrlious?
  7. Communist Puppy Augur

Uh, kinda 50/50 on the sarcasm? If youre doing openworld bosses, you are literally clearing ntov every day to every other day, and growth every 3 days. Theres almost always targets in velious up, at any given point. If faceless is trying to keep all the OW stuff down then thats a large part of time just raiding the entire expansion.
  8. Adonhiram Augur

Velious silks and furs comes in mind, for tailors, as an example, mass murdering otters and playing Muad'Dib in WW attempting to ride these ice burrowers...
  9. Machentoo Augur

If only there were a website that listed tradeskill stuff by expansion.

(Ok I kid, I kid. eqtraders is a good place to start, as are almar's guides TLP tradeskill stuff, but it is really hard to track down everything that is currently active on the TLP's for a given expansion.)
  10. Adonhiram Augur

Yes, that's right. At least, past Luclin, you can totally forget anything related to Research, it's one trade skill less to worry about.

Unless you can prove me wrong, I suppose I can destroy my 300+ stocks of hides/scrolls/papyrus I kept over two years now my servers is in PoP/LDoN era ? Leveling my cleric I noticed yesterday even the Luclin rare ones are now PoK sold.