Fairy clicky illusion/lev

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Senshistar5000, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Senshistar5000 New Member

I wanted to request that you please bring back the fairy clicky to the agnarr market place. its very useful to a lot of people especially classes who cant cast lev. I dont understand why it was taken out just because one guy complained about it. Im countering that, please bring it back.
  2. Darchias Augur

It was determined to be overpowered.
    snailish likes this.
  3. Bigstomp Augur

In agnarr's time frame not everyone could just click levitate. It's essentially buying power.
  4. fizzlesticks23 New Member

Cloak from Quillmane is all/all.
  5. snailish Augur

It was removed because they linked a buff to the illusion side rather than the "buff" side (i.e., other modern illusions have a buff side that gives +HP, enduring breath or whatever --same deal with mounts and some familiars). The buff sides have been locked out on progression servers until a much later era. Aka, as Bigstomp said "buying power" has been put to where it is more trivial in the timeline.

If they make an illusion buff "bezaB" (an example, I don't recall exactly which one was on fairy) which puts the levitation onto the era-locked side of the spell equation (and then replace the original "beza" on all the illusions with levitation) then I would expect fairy to be available early again.

I wouldn't expect any levitation or enduring breath (to name 2) giving items to be made readily available. I would expect more "looks only" illusions to be made available in early eras.
  6. Ethereal Augur

Senshistar5000 likes this.
  7. snailish Augur

part of the quote is clipped for context:

from this thread:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ling-bs-on-the-market-place-illusions.243588/
  8. Machentoo Augur

I am countering your countering, please leave it gone.
  9. Keth Journeyman

I bought this but can't find it in bank anymore. Is there a way to recover it if it had been sold or deleted?
  10. Senshistar5000 New Member

U can already buy lev from the market place on agnarr and it lasts for 4 hours ur not gonna complain about that too? the fairy clicky illusion is 6 hours and unlimited charges, basically the people that are against this clicky are saying we should spend MORE money on lev for classes that cant cast lev and give db more money. Yeah ok thats logical. i dont care if they remove the fairy illusion, im after the lev not the fairy illusion.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  11. Senshistar5000 New Member

well they still have lev potions in the market place and many other benefits so not sure where you're going with that.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  12. Senshistar5000 New Member

and next to impossible to obtain both from being ultra rare and or perma-camped.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did you try your find item key?