Please investigate ultra rare drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Jul 19, 2017.

1. kinadafz Augur

An alternative / fix to the krono selling inflation problem with these could be as simple as making it like the armor. It's no drop, you right click it to select a reward. Then, you still have to earn it as a grouper (get lucky of course), and, you may get lucky and find a rot (like now with EoK Rot gear). you could even up the drop rate since it is no drop.

I mean really, if these items were not in game, or no drop, would Krono even be that hot of a commodity?
  2. segap Augur

Except these are about the only thing in current content that provides anything to the player to player economy. They've removed pretty much any other dropable loot. They've removed pretty much any reason to bother killing named mobs once you've gotten what you need for yourself. Once you've completed the prescribed check list items, there's nearly no reason to play day to day. Their solution has been to create time sinks in ancient content that doesn't require any interaction with other players.
  3. kinadafz Augur

Valid point. Make T1 items tradeable again then like TDS was.

T1 tradeable
    T2 no drop
    T3 no drop prestige
    T4 (if one) and raid no drop prestige
    Ultra Rare no drop non prestige

That's my wish list!
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I agree with the last two posts. As a casual who plays few hours compared to most, I'm in perpetual catch-up mode. And in the last couple years, my plat reserves have grown quite a bit, because there's practically nothing I want to buy in the Bazaar. I used to be able to buy the T1 drops I needed to fill in the slots I hadn't upgraded yet, every 5 levels or so, and now, not so much :)