Any EQ streamers?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by niente, Oct 5, 2017.

1. niente Developer

Any of you guys who like to stream EQ on Twitch planning on streaming tomorrow and/or Saturday? Please share your twitch channel, and maybe a little about what you'll be doing. :)
    Roxxlyy and Rcalielie like this.
  2. Pythlen82 Lorekeeper

Not on Twitch, but on YouTube Catsmeow does about 3 daily streams of high level (TBM) stuff. He recently changed his name to I believe CM99 but if you just search Everquest you'll find his 12 hour stream upload of the first day of Agnarr.
  3. Questoften32 Augur

I could get a friend who normally dose lets play type episodes, on youtube to play through the reach, and noob achievements on an active channel, if you guys like. He's very funny and good at what he does.
  4. Duhbeast Augur

I might be streaming this weekend some time. What's the occasion? I have been casually streaming EQ for a while. I have everything finished so I normally just stream raids or noob grind groups, or even moloing around.
    niente likes this.
  5. Braxous_Muse New Member

I Will Be streaming both days on Agnarr TLP server prepping for Velious so Tradeskills + Tradeskills+ who knows.
    www.twitch.com/braxous_muse
    niente likes this.
  6. Febb Augur

Velious is still another month away on Agnarr.
  7. Rcalielie Elder

niente likes this.
  8. Siddar Augur

Until Daybreak stops using Streams/Videos to find things to nerf you wont see most of EQ highend willing to Stream/Video EQ content. The use of then to find things to nerf has rendered EQ isolated from one of the main sources of attacking new players.
  9. segap Augur

Someone should stream 8 hours of doing tradeskill combines to get to 350. Give them some great promotional material on the direction the game has been going.
  10. niente Developer

Streamer Appreciation Day
    10/6 12pm - 10/7 12pm (PST).
    I'll be checking out streams this afternoon as I can, probably more tonight/tomorrow.
  11. Scorrpio Augur

Seriously, analyzing their own server-side activity logs is FAR easier for them and can give a far more complete picture than trying to pick stuff out of someone's video stream.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  12. Siddar Augur

Probably but we have clear indications that they have targeted classes based upon Youtube videos.
  13. Zaknaffein Augur

Who wouldn't want to watch tradeskilling Live!

That's essentially the only thing I have to do on Zak, so I could do this but I really don't want to do the life draining task of getting my TS to 350.

I think all of the recipes I learned were wiped when I moved to Cazic Thule server years ago after I did all the oddball TS quests/ got them to 300 etc from the first decade of playing EQ, so ya.

I do stream raids with ROTE when I'm on Sundays/Mondays, or the rare oddball group I do between raids, which isnt much this time of year. Plus Fintank watches my streams to learn how to play a warrior, bard, and druid.

https://www.twitch.tv/zaknaffein_warrior
    niente likes this.
  14. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Looks like DBG wants to help extra-life.org to raise money for "Children's Miracle Network hospitals", a good cause.
    But when I go to their site, I get https://childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/home/

Notice how most of their links just leads back to their front-page, That behavior makes my "scam-sense" tingle, are they legit?
    Its like they want to pretend they have a proper homepage, with fake links that leads nowhere. I have seen other scam-sites with that setup. o_O
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  15. mackal Augur

Even if their site is less then optimal, they do have good ratings.
  16. Nniki Augur

I can't say I'm seeing the same behavior you are. I checked a bunch of links on their site, and they take me to different pages. (Unless you mean links don't take you to different sites?)

Also, here's the Wikipedia page for them:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Miracle_Network_Hospitals
  17. Cats Meow Journeyman

niente likes this.
  18. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Hmm, the only link that does anything at all, is the big red "order your band"-button.
    None of their "news" links work, neither the "about us" or "partners", "privacy policy", or "cmn hospitals national", or any other link on that page works, not even "donate". It really does look like they only have a single frontpage with phony links.
    Tried both chrome and microsoft edge...

https://childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/home/ looks like a scam site, that halfway copied the frontpage-layout from: https://childrensmiraclenetwork.ca/ which does indeed look legit.

The wiki-link looks convincing though, even the "edit"-history shows its from 2012(and not added last month)

Maybe Im just overly suspicious...
  19. Sancus Augur

Is it possible it's because you're in the EU (I assume based on your postings about AB)? All of the links work for me, and when I first visited the website it attempted to find the closes participating hospital or something of the like based on my IP. Some of the information on the pages are specific to my state.
  20. Febb Augur

The .org address is their US based site and the .ca address is their Canada based site. If you do a domain whois you will see they are both legit.