Live Update Bugs 09/20/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Khat_Nip Meow

This happens to me on occasion and as Brohg mentioned, logging out and back it always corrected it.
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

As was said, "this is huge".

So just to clarify:
    The timer has not been doubled by the patch,
    but the "hastened flash of anger" focus-AA is not applied anymore.
    So the reuse of flash on a maxed-AA character is currently the base 4minutes, when it should be 1min30sec.

And as also was said above:
    Yes it would be nice to have this acknowledged as a bug and essential to hve it fixed with the next patch at the LATEST!
    Some bugs should simply not make one need to wait for 4weeks until they are fixed...
    Bigstomp likes this.
  3. Catty Lorekeeper

Not to diminish, but instead compliment this point; there are several of these "surprised they'd make folks wait a full release", including the Tank bug with Weapon Stances.
    Brohg likes this.
  4. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report. This will be fixed in the next full patch.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I get nothing at all when I did it. when I'm able to relog back on ill try see if it works yet.

Andarriel
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

nope relog back on after server drop and and right clicking does nothing no list or nothing.

Andarriel
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Well I'm able to destroy the aug by right clicking now. I gave to my other account and can do np but my other account nothing comes up with the right click pretty weird.

Andarriel
  8. Elzer New Member

Reluctant Benevolence is fixed after Drinal came back up after the crash.

[Thu Sep 28 23:35:07 2017] You are healed . . . reluctantly. You have been healed for 15623 points.
    [Thu Sep 28 23:35:37 2017] You are healed . . . reluctantly. You have been healed for 31246 points.
  9. Herf Augur

To complete the circle: this has been fixed on Agnarr. Spawn rates for Frog foragers and hunters are quite reasonable now, but not as lethal as they were pre patch :)
  10. Lisard Silly

was goofing around on an alt, working on the Skull of Den Lord Rakban, and went to do the 5 bellfast missions in corathus creep "fibblebrap 1-5" and bellfast only Gives the 4th fibblebrap mission or the
    Anniversary Group Mission: What Happens In Neriak...

something tells me thats not right =P
  11. Paladin Augur

12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I could not duplicate this, Please give more details sushc as names of NPC's you are speaking with, what you are saying, etc. Anything you might find useful for tracking.
  13. Lisard Silly

Bellfast - Corathus Creep

does not respond to any keywords other than:

"unlocking the power" - this gives the Task window with only Find Fibblebrap 4: the Korlach [68+]

"both" - gives this text: [Mon Oct 02 13:45:10 2017] Bellfast says, 'This is awful. It feels like a terrible force is getting closer to [unlocking the power] of Fibblebrap gems. Quickly now, you must make your way to the Temple of the Korlach in Illsalin. Are you still listening! From there, you will need to gather materials to disguise yourself so that you may sneak into the Nargilor Pits. You must make haste! Fibblebrap and the secret behind the power of his gems are in danger. Will you [do the right thing] and help to put an end to this threat of unimaginable terror?'

if you click on the [do the right thing] link it gives the anniversary mission 'What Happens in Neriak...'
  14. Allayna Augur

It appears full aggro of the damage of alliance fulminations is being granted to the caster again after the patch....

Druid Wolf forms have been bugged for > 1 month in that some ranks of it can last 83 hours...not 3 minutes, very exploitable and persists through zoning. I am honestly surprised that the black wolf/white wolf, tank weapon stances and flash of anger bugs did not necessitate a hotfix.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay. THAT but I can see. Thanks for the additional information.
    Looking at the scripts... I'm going WTF! It's... um... weird and bad and um... while I know HOW to fix it, I don't know the details needed to fix it correctly. The script is pointing to the wrong task ID, but then that wrong task ID is mentioned in a script that's called by the first script, and the way the task is given looks wrong and ... ug... it's a mess. Unfortunately... it becomes a research problem, so I won't be promising this will be fixed by next patch :(
  16. kookoo Augur

boxing 4 ( or 5 ) when I cast group invis , all close to each others ( /follow ), and can be even without levitate, I need to check everyone to see if they received the invis , and it can be shaman group invis or mage or druid or chanter. sometime it land ( sometime they don't receive ) unless I got that toon targeted when casting group invis...
  17. Stephsanity Augur

Is having the EOK pet raid ear dropping twice on raids in a year of farming expansion considered a bug? Just curious why such a low drop rate?
  18. p2aa Augur

That's what raid currency is used for, buying stuff that you want and that doesn't drop.
    This is not the only rare raid item to drop, the tank mask is rare too for example.
    But as always your mileage may vary, it's the RNG.
  19. Greymantle Augur

Another work-around is to hand it to a priest of discord. They will accept anything.
  20. Greymantle Augur

Need to make sure you have either yourself or a group member targeted or it casts but will not land on all.