LoN: Oathbound on Phinny

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by EQplayer01, Sep 25, 2017.

1. EQplayer01 New Member

What is the reason we can't claim items from the early LoN expansions via /claim?

As I remember, it was during GoD that Oathbound was first released. So if you still have items from that expansion you should be able to claim them?
  2. Finchy Augur

I say all in game items that were able to be obtained through LoN should be available on the marketplace during the era they began dropping from the LoN game.
  3. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Wasn't Long released in seeds of destruction?
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Gates of Discord Feb 2004, Omens of War Sep 2004.
    Oathbound (first LoN) Sep 2007 = The Buried Sea (Feb 2007), or Secrets of Faydwer (Nov 2007) (since we often do the expansion after for this sort of thing if it is near that expansion like this.)

NOTE!!! I did not look up what the actual setting is, I only answered the simple part of this where I have a list of the dates posted on my cube wall.
    snailish likes this.
  5. Silentchaos Augur

SoF is when the first round of LoN stuff became claimable last server.
  6. EQplayer01 New Member

No chance of being able to claim them earlier than this then? It would be nice to be able to use the items when they are semi useful :)
  7. snailish Augur

It would be nice for any marketplace and/or claimable thing to be available when it is reasonable.

There will be cases where this could be much earlier than originally invented/implemented.