Test Update 09/12/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Thunderkiks Augur

Odd bug here and hopefully make some sense but trying to cast anything from the key ring doesn't seam to work. If I have a hot key like for the mount it works fine but when I was trying to cast my familiars from the key ring it wouldn't work unless I pulled the familiar out of the key ring and put in to inventory then it would apply the stat familiar buff. Also when trying to cast from the key ring it would render my left and right clicks of the mouse unusable. If I merely tabbed out of the game I could get the mouse to work again. I tired this with all key ring tabs and it works the same way.
    Spellfire and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report, this bug will be fixed for the live patch.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Do you mean the objects in the world, or something from a merchant?
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

The Tradeskill stations are missing. So we can no longer do brewing, baking, or pottery in the neighborhood zones.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Please don't forget to throw us an update to fix all of the bugs found in the patch as well once you get Live sorted out. :D
  6. Phrovo1 Augur

Flying Kick and Tiger Claw now eat charges of Scarlet Cheetah Fang. Is this intended with the change to those AAs to make them always proc an additional kick/punch?

Edit: It looks like the extra at least twincasts when they fire so there is that
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I found the missing containers. The fix will not make this patch that has the servers down. Maybe someone will be nice enough to place some in their yard Until the October patch?
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  8. dephilx New Member

Two of my account have same toons on them ?
  9. Turbodog New Member

What's poor old Pagus Nonad gonna do? That guy LIVES to tradeskill!
  10. Inagaki Elder

AA - Summon Companion - new ranks 2, 3, 4
    With no AA refund, we need to pay for ranks 2, 3, 4 again
    (I suppose this can be done through auto-grant AAs, but not all players want to turn auto-grant on)
  11. Gozog New Member

As a warrior tank dual wielding my AC goes from 6300 to 5800 soon as I engage an enemy, sometimes going even lower (Mitigation AC left side ) ...something is borked whether its displayed AC or actual AC lowering.
  12. Qbert Gallifreyan

Re: this reply to Sense Undead aa being borked on test for paladins.

I'm not sure what you said would be fixed for the live patch, so I'm not sure if this is a bug or what. The aa was refunded, my key no longer functions, and the aa is not available for purchase under either the old or a new name . . . nor was it consolidated into any aa line that I can find.

Where are you my sense undead button . . . I use this a few times a week and really miss this already.
  13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Instances on Test either take a long time to load or won't load at all and we're having crashing issues with the Guild Lobby as well. It's totally down right now and has crashed a few times over the last couple of days.
  14. Kiadan Dakine Journeyman

Housing has been down for about 4 days now on Test [happened same time that Instances imploded]
  15. Rosefyre New Member

I tried to start EOK progression with the Concerned Citizens quest. Went to the page, he told me to go to Scribe Oastlides. Went there, said Recommend. He agreed and said he gives it. Did not get the recommendation paper. Can't continue with the quest...
  16. Gialana Augur

have you done at least 1 TDS progression task? That's the minimum requirement for Scribe Oastlides to give you the recommendation paper.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Gialana is correct.
    Also there is no check in that step for "you lost the recommendation" if that step is complete, Scribe Oastlides will not give you another. If you have done one of the many quests that step checks for, and the step of the task is complete, you will need to restart the task if you lost the recommendation item.
  18. gotwar Gotcharms

She did the same thing the guy did in the other thread and forgot to grab the quest.

She's in my guild on test - quest is working OK.
  19. Chantill LeeLace New Member

Upon casting Phantasmal Opponent my rogue merc halts all movement, seems to move away and stares blankly at the fight going on. The merc is on burn. I have the chanters' pet up as well. As soon as the PO image has disappeared the merc moves back in. I have been able to duplicate this.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Surashu New Member

There's an awkward bug with lower level characters being unable to see higher level characters with undead invis if they enter the zone after the character already has the effect. Even if the undead invised character moves after the lower level enters the zone, they still cannot see the higher level.

These are my reproduction steps, but may work for other combinations:
    1) Higher level player has some form of undead invis. Tested it with AA "Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead" and Spell "Improved Invisibility to Undead"
    2) Lower level player enters same zone as higher level player.
    3) Higher level player moves around after lower level enters, just as a sanity check.
    4) Lower level player cannot see higher level player. If they try target command, they briefly target the player and it clears nearly instantly.

Other info:
    The player has to be higher level than the lower level, otherwise they can see the player fine. A level difference of 1 works.
    Casting undead invis while the lower level is already in the zone won't cause the bug to occur.
    Bug still occurs even if the lower level has Faerune (Worn).