Email for Everquest survey

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Has anyone else gotten an email request to do an Everquest survey. Each time I see these I wonder if it's legit.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I get them about once a year around this time. They never ask any personal info and do not ask you to download anything so I am ok with answering them. Then a few days after I answer I will see posts in these forums asking if legit :D You can do a search on past posts to guide you.
  3. Roxxlyy Augur

Yup, that survey came from us! We send out surveys now and again to different players help us collect some additional feedback - these almost always come out on the last Monday of each month, although you won't always get one.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Does it have a everquest.com or daybreak.com return address? If it doesn't, Daybreak needs to fix that.

In 2017, no company should be sending out email (or paying someone to do so) that does not have the company address on it. Because anyone who goes around answering unknown email is asking for trouble.

Also, many such email survey requests also have a link to begin the survey with the link pointing to the survey company's website. Again, the link should go to everquest.com/survey or daybreak.com/survey with links on those pages going to the survey. Anything else just encourages your customers to click on dodgy links.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Nniki Augur

6. Aurastrider Augur

I get one almost every month as I have multiple accounts on the same email. Either they really like my input or they send them out based on account and not email (probably this). Not sure its a good thing having the same person submit the same answers over and over providing what might be considered inaccurate data results if those responses are used for anything important even if I think I provide constructive feedback that would result in better gameplay.
  7. kizant Augur

Survey Monkey is legit.