Issues with Anguish Expedition

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notafel Journeyman

Read this and had to test before we took our first Anguish run Sunday. Can confirm. Wake the Forsaken completed 5 trials prior to the patch and completed Foresight Wednesday. Had guildmembers putting all priority on getting each other signets so no one has tried an aug run. Popped an instance with 5 others just to check and sure enough we can't loot from trash mobs.

Guess Sunday's run to Anguish just got canceled :(
  2. Morgen Elder

Bug still exists even if you have re-completed all trials after the patch.
  3. nocens New Member

^^ THIS. just zoned in w/ 6 no one can loot, all flaged, /ach shows seal complete, signets done.
  4. nocens New Member

how about a hot fix, seems easy enough that you found it so quickly internally.
  5. Rhodz Augur

Well you could let them know when the matter would be resolved so they can wait till then instead of wasting time... right?
  6. Kagey New Member

Redoing the 2 trial flags before patch did not fix the issue.
  7. Kantsyng New Member

Another raid night with half our guild unable to loot or unable to participate despite being fully flagged
  8. Mrjon3s Augur

Did you guys do MPG Raids after the patch? My guild hasn't done the MPG raids yet since the patch but we did anguish today and everyone that was flagged before the patch was able to loot and what not.
  9. Prathun Developer

These fixes have not yet been pushed out to Live servers.

We don't have an ETA for when this will be pushed out to Live servers. I will post to this thread when I have verified that the fix is Live.

A short-term workaround for being unable to loot items from Anguish is to loot a Seal: Mastery of All from Anguish to get the flag that the on loot script is checking for.
    There is no workaround for the 85/15 issue.
  10. Machentoo Augur

Since the patch on Wednesday and the start of the emergency hotfixes, we've had several different new bugs related to this, each of which have prevented at least some people from accessing anguish or looting items in anguish (which you need to be able to do in order to participate in the final anguish event... OMM masks...)

Please, whatever fix you come up with, don't give us a 4th bug that breaks something else in Anguish. If you need to take 2-3 days to get it right, do so. And I say this as someone who has been impacted and missed out on stuff due to every single one of these bugs. It sucks for people who will miss out on stuff. It sucks even more for people who are still missing out on stuff a full spawn/lockout cycle later.
  11. Sarepean Lorekeeper

The workaround is to loot the backflag item from any of the raid bosses. Once you loot this backflag item, you can loot corpses within the zone.
  12. Machentoo Augur

That's not really a workaround when you have dozens of people affected in each anguish capable guild and only a small handful of backflag items.
  13. Sarepean Lorekeeper

It really depends on how you look at it. Would you rather go in to OMM with 18 people missing masks or 13? If your answer was 13, then my answer above is a workaround for 5 people.

The people I don't have any answer for are the people using Anguish for aug farming that can't loot and whose guilds may never do the raid bosses.
  14. Ohfuggle Elder

We did not experience this issue 3-splitting OMM tonight, hopefully it is fixed.
  15. Vile One New Member

You still lost. No amount of eight hour week night raids or relocated goal posts will change that. No one is buying it.

Your desperation to try and one up the top guild says it all. This obsession with them is borderline creepy at this point.
  16. Kantsyng New Member

We couldn't piggy anyone in. Anyone who completed their flag post patch was able to zone in but was unable to loot. We still cleared it but really sucks having people who have properly completed the flag sat outside for OMM as they can't even loot masks.
  17. AgentofChange Augur

When they completed their MPG trials after the patch, did they zone out than zone back in after the last trial? I am wondering if they fixed the issue of allowing people into Anguish without this "7th step" but it didn't carry over towards being "flagged" as far as looting things in Anguish goes.
  18. Notafel Journeyman

Or in at least 2 guilds' case (at least going by phinnyprogress) a complete inability to loot. My guys are stuck doing MPG trials and Tacvi, and we filled the passed two raid nights with GoD backflagging. The horror! :eek:
  19. Sarepean Lorekeeper

It would be helpful if evidence/logs could be posted for this; it's not that I don't believe you, but it will assist the devs in finding it quickly since they'll have a test case they can query and start from.

After seeing this post, I spoke with members of a few guilds with mixed results. Several people believed that the 85/15 was working post patch based on their own experience with it. It used to require the signet stage to be done to piggy; is it possible that the signets were not completed?

The only workaround I've heard for this is looting the backflag item. It's been my understanding that the 7th flag was removed from the event script, but I bet you're right that it is still being checked on the loot. It may be that, now, it's impossible to obtain the 7th bit that you need for the loot without the backflag item. Prathun would need to verify, but he did say when they found and fixed the issue internally that there was no known workaround from their end.
  20. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I can confirm IVAS was unable to bring in piggy slots after the patch. We were able to before the patch. Yes their signets are done and done correctly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.