Live Update Bugs 09/20/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Derd Augur

Well I'm sure I was clicking like normal, but I went back to zeb in void and can now click and see items. Is a slight lag but the images and text do show up, so disregard my earlier post.
  2. Catty Lorekeeper

I get this stuff isn't easy but... is that a month of this? This is a big deal....
    Xeladom likes this.
  3. phaeril Augur

Spawn timers across the board on Agnarr appear to have been reverted back to live timings.
  4. DebonAir Lorekeeper

You actually removed ranks 1-21 of Death's Effigy (resulting in Death's Effigy 0/1) and no AA points were refunded. I had to spend 12 banked AA points to be able to use Death's Effigy again.
    Since that was not what it said in the patch notes, i need to ask if this was intended?
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks Hludwolf, It is good to know you are progressing in the right direction, lack of information on AB fixes has added to the frustrations.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

TBM task In Defense of Health has some issues. More details on the problem from this post.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

These are early. It looks like the data is correct, so a bug in the part that restricts the data to beta only is happening. I'll send it to the code team.
  8. Modef Lorekeeper

And, Ramos, at the PoK fishing pond now carries Phlogiston Detergent and Waterproof Paint.

Taxidermy as a new offshoot of fishing, so I can add to the "Trophy" koi on the wall of my house?

:)
  9. Metanis Bad Company

Server: Luclin
    Class: Enchanter
    AA Ability: Friendly Stasis

Description states, "If your target is more than 30 feet away from their attackers, this ability will also apply invisibility."

On testing in the GGH just now the invisibility was invoked on the enchanter casting the ability rather than on the targeted recipient. Is this intended to work this way?
  10. Grabatz Lorekeeper

In every item window with an item list, including (but not necessaryly restricted to) NPC merchants, parcel delivery NPC, guild banker and bazaar window, i can't right click items for inspection.
    This hasn't been working for me since the patch. The item Information window never shows up.
    :(
    Tested on 4 computers with different accounts so far.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

At 52K a pop for one of those items its cheaper to stop and buy one already stuffed when you buy your beer for that fishing trip!
  12. Metanis Bad Company

I had this yesterday too, but after using the "Inspect" button in the upper right area of the vendor window the ability to right-click came back for me on all my chars.
  13. Absor Developer

Found the problem. The task text is giving you the wrong information due to a stupid typo.

For the second step you are supposed to be killing 4 more invaders. The updates you are getting (the yellow text) is for the third step, killing brutes. If you had gone and killed 4 more invaders, you would have been able to complete the task. I'll fix it for the next update.

A
  14. Moege Augur

15. menown Augur

Good catch, though I don't think it matters anymore. RIP RB.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Logged on AB and no longer have hole in space AA for wizards nor a refund for removed ranks.

Have petitioned
  17. Uuvin Augur

Ngreth, Poisoncrafting Supplies task from LeBounde requires you to create 5 Concentrated Grade A Caladmium Extract. I have done this many times in the past - one at a time - with no problems. I went to increase my poison making skills to evolve my earring ( this is my 3rd toon to do that - other 2 are maxxed) and found that if you make 2 or 3 at a time (thank you EQTraders.com), the task only counts 1. That hurt. I will of course just continue making them 1 at a time for the task to update. If this is intended, np, if it isn't, then the ball is in your court. I did not test the stale larkspur combines as I did not want to waste more materials. Check that one yourself please.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Where these items placed in housing areas that you don't own such as a guild hall? Not sure where it was posted but a dev did post that the new find tool will only find items in real estate that you own.
  19. Catty Lorekeeper

The /finditem shows the same items as:
    • /outputfile Inventory - on your body, held, bank, or shared bank
    • /outputfile Realestate - any items in properties you own

It does NOT show:
    • /outputfile GuildBank
    • /outputfile GuildHall
    • Parcels
    • Your items in someone ELSE's Real Estate
  20. Zhaunil_AB Augur

It's "ok" during off-days. (as in: less often, all in all much less noticeable)
    But as we come closer to raid days - or as of today, raid hour - it's more and more noticeable.
    Guess we'll see how raids will be tonight.