"Procs" since the patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by dwish, Sep 22, 2017.

1. dwish Augur

Anyone else notice procs are no longer showing up in the gamparse output? We did a few raids last night, not a single proc is showing in my ouput. No Lions Roar, no bard song procs, no rogue synergy procs.......nothing.

I did some testing today and it does appear procs are actually working like normal, and it appears gamparse is picking up the damage from them in most cases, but nothing is showing in the output.

Anyone else seeing this issue? Is this some filter change they just did that I need to tweak?
  2. Brohg Augur

3. dwish Augur

Ahh, thank you. Missed that and this was driving me crazy.
  4. dwish Augur

Next dumb question. What's the command to get all the procs showing again? I don't see the command listed anywhere, and tried a few to no avail, procs still not showing in gamparse output.
  5. dwish Augur

Ignore this, I figured it out.
  6. zenless Journeyman

What was the solution??
    something happened and i cannot see the damage message for procs. i can see the begin casting, and i have everything in chat options set to show. its driving me crazy
    minimind likes this.
  7. Duder Augur

Check that you have Direct Damage (Yours) and or (Others) set to go to the window you usually have it in.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

Ok now Im confusted. The patch notes imply its in the options/chat filtering, but your post implies its in the chat window filtering. These are 2 different things. Im not finding any change to my options filters so maybe you are right and the patch notes incorrect, but otoh if its just a change to chat window filtering that would not affect gamparse as is being alleged.
  9. Duder Augur

It's a necro'd thread with old options that no longer exist or have been changed. I was replying to the person who necro'd it and offered a possible solution. I personally have seen messages disappear and found that the filtering to specific windows either changed to a different window or that the messages some how began filtering to nowhere (have seen both). Resetting them to the windows I normally designate them to solved it when that occurred.
    Svann2 likes this.
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Procs triggered via melee give a "begins casting" message, procs triggered from casting a spell do not.

They did at one point, but it was removed for some reason, which makes me sad.
    Duder likes this.
  11. Szilent Augur

to rein in Scorn's spam /nods