Luclin down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malbro, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Malbro Augur

Title says it all
  2. McDougal Augur

Yep and if I lost my Bst pet I'm gonna be pissed LOL. Just bought it a full set of armor. Wish they could fix the crash and lose pet thing.
  3. Bluebox New Member

I will login mage an summon ya some free , name is Utsenna on Luclin soon as its up will be in pok
    McDougal likes this.
  4. McDougal Augur

Thank you that's nice of you but it was dimensional armor and stuff from the bazaar. Appreciate the offer though.
  5. Skyzel New Member

Any eta? /wishful thinking
  6. Luclin.Dragonball Lorekeeper

I can't swear that it'll happen, but the last patch, most pet class friends were able to unsuspend their pet from before patch. Give it a try before you panic.
  7. Roxxlyy Augur

The server should be back up just about now.
  8. Malbro Augur

Down again
  9. Skyzel New Member

Was up for all of about 2 minutes then crashed again. :(
  10. Tannin Steelblade Journeyman

For those of you that do not know, the Luclin server is located in the server room right near the door. What happens is at about this time the janitor goes thru cleaning the room.. does a great job.. and every so often on their way out instead of hitting the light switch they hit the Luclin server on off button. Honest mistake.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  11. Roxxlyy Augur

It's because I said something about not jinxing Tunare in another thread, isn't it...?

Anyways, the server should be coming back up again shortly.
    We're going to be taking some time to investigate the situation further so we can get things sorted out. Luclin will remain locked for now.
  12. Gendor Journeyman

Can somebody please tell us if the server is going to be up or not? I'm tired of checking every couple of minutes, if it's going to take some time I can go do something else. Just communicate a tentative ETA that is not "any minute" or "were working on it" say it should be back up in an Hour, or over an hour, SOMETHING!
  13. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

What happened to Luclin?
  14. Millianna Augur

He went out on a date with tunare
    Caell likes this.
  15. Hludwolf Developer

Sorry for the extended down on this server. I am still working on a fix to prevent the crashes on Luclin and Tunare.
  16. Millianna Augur

Thanks, can you guess on an ETA?
  17. Inca Lorekeeper

Dude, you got a Dell! :p
  18. Inca Lorekeeper

I vote that a server merge should be scheduled soon. Blend Luclin / Veeshan / Stromm with another server of similar population so that more unique IPs can find other IPs to group with and get stuff done.
  19. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Luclin has been down for many hours. How about a Dev-GM-Guide hand out weapon ornaments and loyalty points today or tomorrow in the PoK?
  20. Hludwolf Developer

Still working on the fix.