Live Update Bugs 09/20/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Aelen Augur

Confirming that there's something persistent about the displayed AC loss. I didn't try logging in and out to fix it, but disabling and re-enabling stances reset it.
  2. Paladin Augur

On Vendors, the ability to click items and view items (before buying) seems to be bugged (can't do it on any of my toons).
    Derd likes this.
  3. Gohten New Member

Flash of Anger is 4min timer. Was this intended? Missed it in patch notes
  4. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Base reuse on Flash of Anger is 4 minutes. The changes made to Flash in this patch seems to have broken the AA ranks of Hastened Flash of Anger so that they no longer apply. Hasten is supposed to take Flash down to a 90 second reuse, but it is not doing so anymore.
  5. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

Our SKs said that it's fixed if the toggle Soul Flay on and off.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Seems to be the issue with guildbank items as well, funny enough the button in the guildbank window called "view item" still works, but I can't inspect items just by right-clicking them.
  7. Midasa Elder

When I open the new research table in POK, I get a message saying Your class cannot do tradeskills in this container. I am a warrior. I did not try any combines, but I have no favorite recipes either.
  8. Feznik Elder

Its great that you guys are adding the tradeskill tables to the guild halls, but how about adding a Tribute Master to the default guild hall. There is already a guild Tribute Master, can we get the regular Tribute Master added to the default guild hall please.
    Yinla and Lily like this.
  9. Fooba Augur

Now I am actually going to have to look at my song window :(
  10. Drewie Augur

Ngreth said he might do it at some point, it was just not as easy as placing a static item in a static zone (PoK).
  11. Sere New Member

Bard Kick with max AA's is now 4 seconds. Activating Frenzied Kicks should reduce timer by 3 seconds. When Frenzied Kicks is activated Bard Kick is still 4 seconds.
  12. Sere New Member

Also Using the last 2 days log from Gamparse, my DPS also dropped from a max of 70-90k peak dps to a max of 50k since the patch. I am doing the same things in the same way as before the patch.

Before the patch using a Mosstrooper in the Valley of Lunanyn, I was doing 61k DPS on Average
    After the patch using the same mob with similar buffs, I was doing only average of 41k
  13. Sere New Member

You have to right click to view items from him.
  14. Randragon Augur

I just checked and I cannot see any recipes on any handheld Tradeskill Container. I checked in my Default and Custom UI and its the same.

I can see recipes from the ones placed in the zones like PoK etc but not the handheld ones on my personal inventory.
  15. Brohg Augur

My warrior's Flash of Anger timer is broken

My warrior's AC flops all over unless I disable / reenable Weapon Stances after bandolier-ing.
  16. Thrillho Augur

Anguish access achievement seems bugged. I ran through the trials years ago to get the AAs and have access. I still have the AAs (valid? unsure), but no achievement nor checkmarks for any of the trials.

AAs consolidated but not refunded. Ended up burning about 200 AAs on the new stun kick. Wasn't much of a problem - I ended up going out to fight to see my new DPS anyway and got about half back so far. Just inconvenient for some, I'm sure.
  17. Gozog New Member

This is huge..same issues
  18. kthehammy Elder

Is there any chance this can be addressed? FTP accounts that were previously subbed and already had these AAs are now left with no way to get the AA back unless they sub again. I know you want subs but this isn't a nice way to go about it.
  19. Elmdor Lorekeeper

Anyone else having issues with low Framerate since yesterday's patch? EQ ran perfectly on my laptop in any area, now it slows down to < 5 FPS in crowded areas.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Oops. That container never got set to all classes when containers were consolidated from separate archetype containers. I'll get it fixed for next patch (It's a full server down fix.)
    As for the other suggestions around this. Remember, this is a bug report thread, please keep it to bugs.