Patcher still down??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fleeting, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Fleeting Augur

Why is the Patcher still down?? any new updates on how much longer its gonna be down past the time estimated
  2. Fleeting Augur

nevermind as i posted patcher came up lol
  3. Uonad New Member

hmmm mine is still down, server status says everything is up but patcher is giving me "EverQuest is currently under maintenance. For more information, visit the EverQuest forums. For server status, go here."
  4. Warpeace Augur

Server status still shows locked on the home page for me.
  5. Fleeting Augur

yeh im getting same thing now .. it was acting like it was up and patching but then NOPE lol i don't see patcher + servers coming up all at same time so prob another 2 hour delay past schedule time
  6. Fleeting Augur

any updates for us ??
  7. Questoften32 Augur

I blame it on the dwarfs, who put the gnomes up to it.
  8. Treiln Augur

They're currently out getting a new hamster.

Update will be given once he's placed in the wheel. ETA: 21 minutes
  9. Questoften32 Augur

Hope they did not send a Iskar to do that, there could be complications there.
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Your ability to be outraged and post several times consecutively is really impressive. But we haven't even reached the originally posted ETA yet. That's in ~18 minutes. Maybe you should post again then!
    Lyquid and Elyssanda like this.
  11. smash Augur

Iskar a new race ?
  12. Treiln Augur

He has trained with the monks of Musho'ain to perfect this talent. We should probably bow in reverence of such greatness!
  13. daranged Lorekeeper

Axle broke on wheel more extended down time
  14. Fleeting Augur

well usually the patcher is up a bit prior to the servers so im thinking there will be a delay was all
  15. Questoften32 Augur

Some lizard dude, new or old, they eat rats. By whatever name, a talking lizard would smell just as sweet.
  16. Treiln Augur

"Iksar" my friend. When I first started playing, I had pronounced it iSkar myself for the longest time until my friend laughed and corrected me....has never been the same since :( iSkar rolls off the tongue so much better.
    kinadafz and Questoften32 like this.
  17. Riou EQResource

Even with that message, the Patcher still lets you download the patch update since like 5 hrs ago, you just wont see the list as it's d/l'ing
  18. Fleeting Augur

not working for me riou at all
  19. Wizlard Augur

Relax, it's patch day, same deal every time. You'll get your Evercrack as soon as they are done.
  20. Fleeting Augur

need muh fix!