Test Update 09/12/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 12, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Randragon Augur

I know I asked for and received my answer on the other recent Test Updates thread but I was asking one more boon from the Developers.

I originally had asked for the developers to look into the lack of 'kick' modifier on the Darkened Tolan's Darkwood Breastplate. Ngreth stated they will be looking into those missing/included stats on those and adjusting accordingly.

I would also deign to ask for one more thing on that Tolan's BP. Can we change the clickie on that from

Darkened Spikethistle Coat:
    Increase AC by 245
    Increase Damage Shield by 64

to something like:

Revitalizing Torpor:
    1: Decrease Spell Damage by 25%
    2: Limit: Effect (Skill Attack allowed)
    3: Limit: Effect (Hitpoints allowed)
    4: Limit: Instant spells only
    5: Limit: Spell Type (Detrimental only)
    6: Inhibit Melee Attacks by (25%)
    7: Increase Current Mana by 1500 per tick
    But increase the stats on the mana per tick so we, as Rangers, can get some mana recovery.
    Maybe make it like 3-5k mana per tick. This would be much more useful.

The Darkened Spikethistle Coat doesn't stack with Nettlespear Coat so it's pretty much a non-entity as spells go.

Thank you for your time and understanding regarding this.
  3. Aelen Augur

My 105 Bard doesn’t have the kick skill, not on the character or at a Bard Trainer. Doesn’t show up as an available argument for /autoskill. Can’t play with the Selo’s Kick changes without it.
  4. svann Augur

Did you check Actions->Combat page? (cntl-c)
  5. Ssdar Augur

Confirming this bug. My 105 /testcopied bard does not have the kick skill in the actions window or skill list, and is not available at the bard trainer.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Cant find a way to cast rank 1 of Perfected levitation after purchasing rank 2
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Some of my toons and some others are having trouble placing items in a lot. Some can't place a house and get "you don't have housing access" error and others myself included get "your closet/yard/house is full" although it's not for example I had a house with 100 out of 300 items in it and it won't let me place anymore.

Just had the issue on Starlanae in Wyvern Lake Village on Test about 30 minutes ago.
  8. Stephen51 Augur

Paladin AA - Sense the Dead is broken. Is there to be purchased for 2 AA, but on the list it's showing -1/1 with the description of an unknown DB string.
    When I purchase it, it disappears from the list of AA entirely.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Yeah it keeps saying the vault is full when it's not. Some sort of bug with housing I think unless there's something I'm missing.
  10. josh Augur

the description for quick time is probably not right

'Increases your attack by 380 points, your melee accuracy by 25%, and reduces your weapon's delay by 145% for 2m (20 Ticks).'

pretty sure it reduces your weapon delay by 14.5%
    svann likes this.
  11. Aelen Augur

Repeating here

Monk utility procs Sweeping Kick, Eye Gouge and Stunning Round Kick are resisted at a pretty high rate. Sweeping Kick seems to wear off early pretty often too, odd for how short it is.

The stuns resist mod was weakened from what Stunning Kick is on live.

It was mentioned that the damage procs were having their resists improved, but it was not mentioned that the utility procs were looked at.
  12. Lily Augur

"Enchanter - Friendly Stasis removed ranks 2 - 31"

I couldn't find Friendly Stasis under class AAs.
  13. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report.
    Was this character test copied after the test server patch downtime?
    During the downtime all existing bards on test should have been given the appropriate amount of kick skill. This process will be run on live servers during the patch, but copying a character from live to test will result in the bard not having the appropriate amount of kick skill.

Bard guildmasters have been updated for the live patch to be able to teach the kick skill.

The group targeted ability has replaced the single targeted ability.
    The group targeted ability has been updated for the live patch so that it will no longer cause you to inherit the out of combat timer of any target hit with the buff.

Thank you for the report, this will be corrected for the live patch.

The in-game description displays '14.5% for 0:02:00.'
    The description you have posted appears to be from a spell parser that needs to be updated.
    It is helpful to test these changes in game to make sure that bugs reported in this thread are accurate.

The resist rates on the damage components have been made no-resist and the resist mods for the utility effects have been improved over all ranks. These changes will be in the live patch.

This ability was moved to the Archetype tab.
    menown likes this.
  14. Hludwolf Developer

Thanks for the report, I think I have figured out what is causing this.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  15. Aelen Augur

Yep, it was a fresh testcopy I believe. Probably it.
  16. Surashu New Member

On Test there seemed to be a lot of issues with starting Heroic Adventures (HAs). My group would request the Broken Mirror HAs, and then we would never be able to zone into them. We'd get the "[..] It's too dangerous to enter at the moment" and then after a few minutes we'd get the message, "The way is blocked to you. [..]". Many people were reporting similar issues in General Chat with HAs. Often the problem continued even after re-requesting the HA or even trying a different HA.

Also, you probably already know, but Necro Sense the Dead AA also has the same problem, as the Paladin Sense the Dead AA, that Stephen51 already reported.

Not a bug, but conflicting with what others have said, my bard (who was already on Test), did have the Kick skill and could activate it fine, and it's a pleasure now that we can auto activate Selo's Kick with it.
  17. menown Augur

Will this also be affected Dead Men Floating? I hope so.
  18. Surashu New Member

Yup, the AA hits the entire group now, at least rank 3/3 does.
  19. menown Augur

I meant the latter part where the lev spell will no longer cause you to inherit the out of combat timer.
  20. Thunderkiks Augur

In the housing neighborhoods the brew barrel, oven, pottery wheel, and pottery kiln are still missing. I posted it in the live bug thread a few weeks ago as well.