Warning: Phinigel MPG Raid Trials Achievement

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clueless123 New Member

Yah bro, we like prepared and stayed up all night and raided at 3 am est. Its not like i care or anything. Dont care one bit, pfft
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

3. -wycca Augur

This. At least 2hrs behind by their own post.
  4. Prathun Developer

Hrm. Possibly a race condition between applying the raid completion flag to everyone in the DZ and then checking everyone to see if they have all 6? That might explain why it happens sporadically and infrequently. This'll no longer be an issue once we push out the change.

This fix is, unfortunately, not a good candidate for a hotfix. It'll go out with the September update next Wednesday. After the update, logging in will complete the achievement if you've already beaten the 6 MPG trials. And in the meantime, completing a trial or zoning into a completed trial after having completed all 6 trials will complete the achievement.

But, that's not what I said though. :confused:

Will take a look at these tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know!
  5. Dadcop Lorekeeper

There's a quest turn in to get Taromani's Protection cheevo in RSS. I have not seen anyone having trouble with that achievement.
    Podiatryst and ThenaEQ like this.
  6. Risiko Augur

Threads like this just further my belief that they should have in-game mechanisms to track guild completion as a leader board feature. Clearly the players like competing.

Why not add an achievement tracker for guilds just like you have for characters, and have it to where anybody can browse all guilds' achievements and compare them.

1. Change server wide messages to mention the guild of the raid leader
    2. Track all kills of mobs flagged as raid
    3. Track all drops from mobs flagged as raid
    4. Track all raid achievements based on guild
  7. Illusory Augur

I suggested something like this awhile ago as an idea for a new server, but it fell on deaf ears. I think its because there's only about 2 guilds that speed run and then you have everyone else.
  8. Prathun Developer

Dadcop is right. Handing in the Full Insignia Case to Taromani gives the character the flag/bit needed to complete the Taromani's Protection achievement. How this works with regards to progression hasn't changed. The achievement merely shows the character's progress in collecting the signets and completing the quest.
    Punchu and Dadcop like this.
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

The full insignia case was turned in, the normal text was generated for the completion, but the achievement did not register. We've instructed affected parties to submit a ticket.

As indicated in the screenshot, all the subsections registered when turning in the Full Insignia Case to Taromani, but the actual achievement did not fire. The actual achievement shows all signets "delivered" as per the full insignia case being turned in, but the achievement isn't complete.
  10. Clueless123 New Member

No one else has mentioned this bug at all. I think you just forgot to turn it in lol. Stop trying to make it better.
  11. Nekromancy Elder

I heard ogc actually beat the expansion 20 hours before AoS. If it wasn't for that stupid bug that didn't show the serverwide.

Oh well, I guess we will never know who really won this race.
    Podiatryst likes this.
  12. Creepin Lorekeeper

Cancel that it works as seen in the screenshot, just had issues combining the signet box but once we figured it out we got the flag.

[IMG]
  13. Punchu Augur

Issues with the combine? Care to elaborate?
  14. cymix New Member

Scornn and Podiatryst like this.
  15. Creepin Lorekeeper

We thought you just put the signets in the box and traded it to Taromani, didnt notice the combine button.
  16. Clueless123 New Member

[IMG]

Wut........
  17. Prathun Developer

I believe this is now fixed internally. This should go out with next week's update. Thanks for letting us know!
    Bobbybick, Punchu and Ryak like this.
  18. Ethereal Augur

Thank you Phini for yet again beta testing things for Ragefire.
  19. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Nice try Hamshire, but the combines were indeed done for the Full Insignia Case prior to the turn in. The achievement isn't properly registering.
  20. Ootax Augur

Then why isn't anyone else but your guild having issues? I just got into RSS and was in a pickup group and a couple of the people in neither guild mentioned managed to do the turn in just fine. Sounds like you guys either forgot to combine, missing a signet, or something. Or you guys just don't know that much about Omens, because every couple pages people from your guild keep posting up issues but no other guild is. I guess you have to do something to make yourselves look better but it's actually making it look like you have no idea what you are doing.
    Podiatryst likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.