Time to sub and there is no expansion news....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Narogg, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Horyuken Augur

In the past new expansions have always granted all the content up to and including the newest release.
  2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

You should get all the previous expansions when you buy the latest, or at least the last two because everybody has everything before that automatically. When I bought EoK I got TBM automatically.
  3. kinadafz Augur

Ugh, I really need to think then, although I already know the answer. I'm impatient, no way i'm waiting for the new expansion to get EoK, I don't even know why I'm thinking about waiting lol.

half price, however, that would be nice.
  4. Millianna Augur

I am going to assume (split that up if you like). That after last years forum fiasco (no level change), there is little to no point of announcing anything until it's ready
  5. svann Augur

Has there ever been a game where paying in to founder paid off?
  6. Lynnia Augur

I will say however, that they have now changed it so you don't get access to keyrings that came with previous expansions. If you don't buy THAT expansion, you have to separately purchase with DBC the keyring access.
  7. Endless Augur

I want to believe that they are going to surprise us with a huge expansion that we haven't seen the likes of in years. So far DBG hasn't released an "expansion". They released add-on zones and charged expansion prices.
  8. asfasfasfasf Augur

You should all buy Divinity Original Sin 2, play that for a month or two, then get EQ expansion.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

It is a nice dream.
  10. asfasfasfasf Augur

Dare to dream \o/
  11. smash Augur

So was correct about announce day. Lets see if right about release..
  12. Reht The Dude abides...

it says december in the letter, so no...
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  13. Wizlard Augur

Close the thread boys