Warning: Phinigel MPG Raid Trials Achievement

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Unfortunately, after clearing all the trials in MPG first today, we did not receive the "Obtain the Seal: Mastery of All" achievement.

[IMG]

As such, our keyed people that we had for Anguish, are technically not flagged for Anguish as result of this, and we are not able to finish the expansion as intended. The win would of probably happened at the 15-16 hour after launch marker we projected, but we'll have to wait until the Developers/GMs fix this lockout issue, which we hopes happens in an expedited manner when they get in the office tomorrow.
  2. Name Police New Member

Sorry you lost (Again)
    Podiatryst likes this.
  3. ThenaEQ Augur

4. Tserothen Journeyman

5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Originally you got triangles after each trial. I could've sworn when I did this on Quarm recently you got just one triangle and clicked it after finishing the 6 to make the seal? I dunno that seems like it was a long time ago at this point.
  6. Risiko Augur

I'm not that knowledgable of this particular expansion, so I am curious what happened and what you are saying they did/didn't do?

The screenshot makes it look like they completed everything on the list, but didn't get the 100% complete achievement. Are you saying they did something "outside the rules" that caused the individual achievements to show up, but weren't done as intended, so the server script never ran to give them the 100% completion achievement?

Inquiring minds want to know.
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Feel free to reacquire through gameplay. In 5 days.
    Nolrog and Podiatryst like this.
  8. AgentofChange Augur

To complete the trials you need to survive the onslaught after the 6th trial I believe. Been a while. I remember something like that on Quarm.
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

OMM Dead, seemsfine. Will post videos / special keying strats when the 14hours of videos gets done uploading.
    Risiko likes this.
  10. Brumans Augur

So worked for AOS, not for OGC.

What's the bug / issue? Going to affect several guilds real soon I'm sure.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The items are no longer given, just the achievement.

Looking at the scripts, doing all of the trials is not enough to complete that. You have to do something else. I can't tell only from the script, but it is likely interacting with an NPC, zone line, switch, or something similar. Not one of the original items since they are no longer used.
    Nolrog likes this.
  12. Punchu Augur

Yep.
  13. Renshu Augur

This was all on test y/n?
  14. Aekold Augur

If only there was a server called 'Test' where people or guilds could, for free, test any encounter from any era...
  15. -wycca Augur

Correct. There is a step they didn't do.
  16. Renshu Augur

I'm suprised the OP even posted this.

You play on a server that has a rule-set that almost eliminates the need to neckbeard. You decide that you want to neckbeard anyway. You try to race the newest content (seemingly without even testing it on test server), lose, don't even get flagged, and post on the forums that it's broken? You have totally set the table for the other guild to mock you by losing the race, this thread is just the cherry on top for their gloating.
  17. Feelsbadman New Member

Are you confirming that the achievement is bugged and/or lacks critical information to complete the achievement? If there is an additional step required, as you confirmed via the script, shouldn't that be a step and checkpoint in the achievement as well?
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It looks like the Achievement is working as intended. The "Sub" components (the ones shifted to the right) are helper components meant to show some of the required steps and give a checkmark. NOT necessarily be an exact "this is all that is required." There is another step for this achievement to complete.
    If there should be another check on the list is not my call and a matter of opinion/feedback, not necessarily a bug.
    AgentofChange likes this.
  19. Creepin Lorekeeper

20. Illusory Augur

Why are these guilds even racing? You can literally try everything before the expansion comes out! You already know what to expect. At this point it isn't a race lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.