@DBG - Corpsebanking?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AgentofChange, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Machentoo Augur

They deleted some anyway, no idea if they got them all or if someone found a way around it.
  2. AgentofChange Augur

They deleted some but they had to do it manually. The script didn't work, at least not for all cases.
  3. smash Augur

I do not understand why not give 14 day warning that ALL corpses will be wiped .

Then 2 hours prior to level raise another warning and so each 30/10 min
    If people leave x number of corpses then their own fault.
  4. Machentoo Augur

They gave a ~4 month warning, is that not enough?
  5. Prathun Developer

Source? I don't believe this is true.
  6. smash Augur

Thing is. Do people remember what was said 4 months ago?

I know I do not. And by giving warnings, it is harder for people to sy they not seen the warnings, savings the cs some work.
  7. ThenaEQ Augur

check to see who casted expedient recovery less than a minute after launch hit??
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We are 99% sure that no-one successfully corpse-banked, even with the instance trick I heard people tried. There was no manual corpse deleting that I know of. The script did what was intended.
    We know how a certain group of players got a head start, and it was not corpse banking.
    At this moment we are not making any comments past this, nor any comments about possible customer service actions as that is not something we speak about here.
    Captain Video and Illusory like this.
  9. Illusory Augur

If it's important, you absolutely should remember what was said 4 months ago. Negligence is not an excuse.
  10. Prathun Developer

We don't log the uses of spells / abilities. I can't even imagine what kinds of data storage we'd need for that. :eek:
    PathToEternity likes this.
  11. AgentofChange Augur

I have hearsay, the most powerful form of evidence there is ;) .We build these forums on hearsay, and raise our pitchforks in the name of it!
    Prathun likes this.
  12. Clueless123 New Member

13. Illusory Augur

Guess this thread is now going to be locked.