@DBG - Corpsebanking?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AgentofChange, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Rauven Augur

Then you can wait two hours. Let's try something. I want everyone here to state the following:

"I cannot wait 3 hours in a queue during a non-primetime timeframe."

If no one is willing to do that, its a non-issue.
  2. AgentofChange Augur

At least you go down fighting when you have a terrible idea. Way to stick to your guns. Sorry to hear you have those guns though.
  3. Rauven Augur

Sorry that you cannot handle a server queue for more than 15 minutes. I was under the assumption that "EQ is life." was a joke, and not a real motto.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Be kind to each other... sniping not allowed.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  5. Risiko Augur

It's forum wars. They are trying to ding ;)
  6. Illusory Augur

I just hope that any perpetrator caught trying to circumvent these 'corpse wipe' scripts are dealt with immediately and used as an example. A krono account wipe script is in order.

When there's real money krono to be made in order to feed the wife and 17 children trade for gear (or subscription time).... EQ is life!

/ducks

I'm joking, of course!!!!! :D
  7. smash Augur

But curious why not make so corpses decay after 1 hour Rl no matter people are on or off?

Its people responsibility to get rezzed within that time.

Is there any reason for a 3 hour when people are on and even longer when off.
  8. Illusory Augur

There are a few 'what if' scenarios where a corpse decay of any length would be unrealistic.

1 - Power outage
    2 - PC crashes
    3 - Any emergency
  9. nostalgicfool Augur

I don't get it, corpses last 3 hours (from wiki) so you can get 3 hours of XP stored i don't see it a a huge issue.
  10. Nolrog Augur

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
  11. Ghubuk Augur

12. Magic Augur

13. Finley Augur

I was being kind and reasonable; I asked for someone to not personally attack me and then some of my contributions to the thread were deleted :(
  14. Polekn Augur

Agnarr will have cleric epics which work about as well as the AA.
  15. AgentofChange Augur

Looks like today's the day. Will your script work? How many brave souls tried banking I wonder. And will they be punished if the script doesn't work? Time will tell I guess.
  16. Machentoo Augur

Sure, epic is just as good if you don't take your corpsebanking seriously. When you have 100 corpses and the rez timers start expiring in 1 minute because you xp'd down to the wire, good luck rezzing them all with your epic in time!
  17. Communist Puppy Augur

Interesting to see, as satoshi and garten arent even online with 15minutes till omens launch, only time will tell.
  18. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

19. Aegir Augur

Don't know about Corpsebanking, but right after my group went to Vxed. A group from my guild couldn't request because the NPC to request instances were poofed by GM's?. Apparently you could charm the Riddle Fail spawn in tipt which is like 100k+ dps to give you a good leap towards lv 70.
  20. AgentofChange Augur

Guess they didn't delete the corpses after all