Next extension?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by douxreve, Sep 11, 2017.

1. douxreve Elder

Any ETA or news on next extension? Just curious, cause we are in september. Usually we got some news on next one. Thank you)
  2. Riou EQResource

Last one was announced in early September, so if they plan to release at a similar time frame, I imagine it wont be that long
  3. Adroxia Elder

Unless they fix AB, their european sales are going to be a disappointment on this one!
  4. Rekni New Member

seems they prefer Dollars to Euros anyway !
    Imrahil, Cazmac, Makta and 1 other person like this.
  5. Beloak New Member

I hope we will get a new server before the new expansion !
    Shame shame shame...

Edit : I am from AB as well
    Makta likes this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd guess within the next 3 weeks, with a 6 week beta starting almost immediately after the announcement, needing to prepurchase to get beta access.

Looks like EQ will be beta testing the next expansion without the europeans.
    Cazmac likes this.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Or, to put a brighter view on things:
    They haven't announced it just yet because they know we europeans wouldn't buy it as things are and want to devote some time to fixing whatever it is that's wrong with the chat and attached functions.

Because unless the server were playable like yesterday on a permanent basis by then, they know we wouldn't buy it.
  8. Cazmac Augur

I pay in Pounds Sterling, so I'm definitely out of favour! :D
    Imrahil likes this.
  9. Cazmac Augur

My original plan had been to buy this upcoming expansion, since I did not buy EoK, to get them both for the one price, but with things on AB as they are, I am not confident this would be a good idea.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Oct 6th last year actually. So still, shouldn't be that long.
  11. Riou EQResource

That is when Beta began, the Producers Letter announcing it was September 1st :)
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

13. Riou EQResource

Well, they stopped posting those on the forums a long time ago and only put it on the main site (because main site also shows up on the Patcher), we have it still word for word: https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=175552 I'm sure Allakhazam news probably has it too around that time frame, possibly Fanra's as well (I don't know if he 'saves' the Producers Letters or not)
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

15. Smokezz The Bane Crew

But yet they still post sometimes on here... communication sucks!
    Yinla and Makta like this.
  16. svann Augur

17. High Voltage Augur

Probably not and for sure not.

You need to remember you are not the only european player. And obviously you need to be remembered that you cannot speak for all of them.