Tank DPS Nerf Required

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fintank, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Fohpo Augur

That post is like 20 pages late man
  2. Nylrem Augur

Since shaman can now sustain so well, out DPSing necros even, while healing... ya, I'm thinking tanks and zerkers are where they want them (or going to need boosts UP), and all the rest are due to catch up :)

I'd guess necros are salivating at the prospect of what they may get bumped to, if shaman are anything to compare to :)
  3. Xanathol Augur

FTFY.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

So..you're saying SK dps is fine as is? I didn't think your parse lust could ever be sated.

And what happens when we finally get superdots?
    Vdidar and sojero like this.
  5. sojero One hit wonder

Don't you mean "normal dots" and duh they are just going to reduce our dps........ oh and we will never have them up cause tank (tribute to p2aa), and they are not relevant cause raid only matters. groupers are irrelevant and raid mobs are always full on debuff slots. I am sorry if I missed any of the typical BS arguments.
  6. Sancus Augur

I don't know, I think his post could be interpreted as saying tank DPS needs boosts :eek:
    Vdidar likes this.
  7. Xanathol Augur

If shammy / druid burns are the new standard, we'll be just fine.
  8. Murphy Elder

9. Tucoh Augur

You have 14 days to nerf mages.
  10. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

Yeah how about parsing bridge keeper of a warrior 'dps' versus a mnk zerker or rogue and tell me more about warrior dps 'too high' the only reason why melee dps is higher then many caster dps at the moment is because DBG over pushing a level cap too many expansions which often means a lack of better spells and scaling for caster dps.
  11. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

Here is another fact for you, its called riposte damage how about having a tank tank and you go dps and parse it that way, been in many groups and even a not raid geared beserker going all out out dps my war all out on even scale of namers you have to stop taking in riposte and ALWAYS tanking as a factor for actual dps parsing, if you are 2hander tanking of course you are going to out dps most classes because you are doing a lot of riposte damage either that or the fact you are boxing and not using your 'boxes' to their max potential and obviously on tank more often :)
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Well, I'm glad this six month old argument has finally been resolved.
    fransisco and kizant like this.
  13. Fintank Augur

Someone finally figured it out for us!

Silly me forgot that only burst DPS matters, raids do die in under 60 seconds after all! Sustained is for wussies and all burns saved for named in group content = winning! I am shamed.
    Phrovo1 likes this.