Live Update Bugs 08/16/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Not sure if it is new or something that has been there for a while, but all 5 of the books named The Resurgence of History - part (1-5) appear have an item flag of Attuneable on them.

Were these maybe meant to be able to be scribed but it was miss flagged?
  2. Thrillho Augur

Auto-looting no-drop items is bugged if more than one no-drop item drops at the same time.

If two drop, only one dialogue box pops up asking if you'd like to loot the item. If you click yes, it doesn't loot. You have to manually click loot on each no-drop item following that.
  3. Zaviere Augur

First Argin-Hiz partisan task: Burning Curiosity

I have been trying to kill the ember clerks to spawn the different shopkeepers for their specific drops for a couple hours now, gone through about 20 cycles of the four clerks, and not seen a single shopkeeper spawn. Thinking this might be broken.
  4. Absor Developer

Did you look up? He does not stand on the ground.

A
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Advance loot system does not play nice with King of the hill cycles in Beast Domain.

During the King of the HIll event as the corpses are tidied up after a new king is spawned, the advanced loot window still shows the loot from the previous kills, but the items cannot be interacted with, ie cannot be assigned or rolled.

Auto rolls take longer than the time for the corpses to be tidied.

All corpses in other zones stick around for 30 minutes this one shouldn't be any different.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. Ryak Augur

The in game calendar on Phinigel is not showing expansion release dates for Phinigel anymore. I noticed when i wanted to double check the Omens of War release date and it wasnt showing on the calendar anymore :(
  7. Siny Augur

I thought being flung to your death, was a thing of the past. However my 105 bard managed it today when he clicked on the catapult for Zeka
    svann likes this.
  8. Prathun Developer

This bug has been fixed internally and the fix will go out with the September update.
    Ryak likes this.
  9. Tensor_Fippy Journeyman

So they reply back to stuff like someone not being able to see the expan dates on the calendar but nothing on the forums over people not being able to renew sub's even after deleting CC info,using a different PC/browsers on the SC window and on the website.......inconceivable.
  10. Prathun Developer

I am familiar with the calendar's bug because I worked with one of the team's programmers to address it. I have absolutely no relevant information to contribute regarding billing issues.
  11. Tensor_Fippy Journeyman

My point is you guys could talk with the other teams and find out with almost no effort but lets ignore it instead and have pissed off costumers because....... its "not your area!" So then we end up having to figure it out ourselves or wait 4 days to hear back on a petition. We're not demanding you guys shut everything down and put everything else on hold but it would be nice to get more feedback from dev's when people post for help on the forums.
  12. Nuttmeg Augur

Your point is misguided. What your post should have said, is "Prathun, thank you for answering the posts in your area of expertise so quickly! Is there any way you can get us in touch with anyone able to answer X?"

Posts like yours only incentivise delaying answers a dev could give you right now, since there are other questions "in queue" ahead of it.
  13. Yellexin1964 New Member

Assist Silverwing quest is BROKEN

This quest is currently BROKEN on our time locked progression server Ragefire. The ground spawn Inscribable Words are NOT spawning in King Tranix's throne room and also NOT spawning in Temple of Veeshan. I have used /bug to report the problem and also used the Daybreak Games support procedure to report the quest as broken. I got one reply saying they would send the information to someone to see if it could be fixed...and that was about 2 months ago. No help as of yet.

Yellexin Angelsword
    Shaman of the 65th Season
    Support Team Leader for False Prophecy guild, Ragefire server
  14. Tensor_Fippy Journeyman

All they need to do is communicate better when there are problems like this and just let us know its being looked into and when they think it will be working again or you can do X if you're having problems with Z.
  15. Prathun Developer

Those two spawns are restricted to the unlocking of Gates of Discord. It looks like the spawns were created on 4/18/2004, which is a few months after Gates of Discord launched. It seems like the other two Inscribable Words from PoValor and Karnor's should be restricted to Gates as well.
    Edit: The other two spawns are now restricted to Gates.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The have posted this info. Up in news and announcements. No eta but I can totally understand that - who knows what lurks in those cobwebby old servers:eek:
    Prathun likes this.
  17. Mortium Elder

Golden Frontier Rhino states that it grants Mounts Blessing Sana, but it actually gives Mounts Blessing Rena.
  18. Thasinnar New Member

Please fix the quest in Plane of War - Edmuunds Plight - The stage where you have to pick up Gorod's Medallion to Spawn Icecore is bugged - When you pick up the medallion he doesn't not spawn like he is supposed to.
  19. Brudal Augur

Might want to check which mount is in your "stat mount" box of the keyring

Code:
    [Sun Sep 10 17:11:58 2017] You begin casting Summon Golden Frontier Rhinoceros.
    [Sun Sep 10 17:11:58 2017] Your Golden Frontier Rhinoceros Saddle begins to glow.
    [Sun Sep 10 17:11:59 2017] You summon a Golden Frontier Rhinoceros.
    [Sun Sep 10 17:12:14 2017] You begin casting Guise of the Gunthak Pirate.
    [Sun Sep 10 17:12:16 2017] Your Gunthak Grit II spell did not take hold. (Blocked by Mount Blessing Sana.)

20. Mortium Elder

Thank you so much! That was exactly the problem.