Test Update 08/17/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 17, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Discussion Thread
  2. Kamor Lorekeeper

I think Kar'zok Overlord in Kor Sha Lab isn't working right.

I'm not seeing any damage type show up in logs, but my SK is getting one shot repeatedly (T2 group gear 5k ac, 205k hp).

I noticed this post on eqresource so it might be on live too. https://eok.eqresource.com/karzokoverlord.php
  3. flash000 Augur

not sure if this is on the list the books that you scribe to allow you to expand unexpanded bags are not giving the flag needed after you scribe them. I tried 5 x to scribe the books off the pok merchant to expand the bags i keep getting the message that the combine should work but you dont know something.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have to get 'Garik's Secrets of Bag Expansion only available in Sunrise Hills from him.
  5. Kamor Lorekeeper

Sionachie's Crescendo (AA) gives an unknown data error. I saw nothing in patch notes regarding this skill (it increases range for songs).
  6. Febb Augur

He can hit up towards 500k from what I've seen from other posting their parses.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

[Thu Aug 31 22:07:15 2017] Your Bite of the Shissar Poison X spell on Skamble has been overwritten.
    [Thu Aug 31 22:07:15 2017] Your Thorny Shield spell on Strydre has been overwritten.

I'm a druid. I don't have Bite of the Shissar Poison X and Thorny Shield spells.

Bertoxx server.
  8. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I confirm that we get strange "overwritten" messages.
    As Fanra says, the "wrong characters" seem to get it.
    (e.g. a SHM box getting the "overwritten" stuff from WAR abilities)
    What's more, there WAS no "overwriting" in the first place.
    i checked some such messages and the spells mentioned were either still running from the original caster or simply faded.

I didn't find a patterns there though, nor a way to replicate it.
  9. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Its an old bug, also present on live, I have gotten messages that some of my self-only buffs was overwritten on(not by) other characters nearby.