Tradeskills for Level 110 cap

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Aug 8, 2017.

1. fransisco Augur

I think tradeskill time can be better spent on things other than placeable container. They don't actually give you anything new, just more containers to do the same combines in.

I'm all for overhauling cultural armor. Current method is obnoxiously overcomplicated - it gives no benefits for being as complex as it is, makes it really hard to sell/buy, and wastes alot of dev time to support.
  2. Lily Augur

Haven't been back to the forums in awhile.

Where can I find this? It's not listed on Allakhazam or Magelo, and I don't see it for sale on the housing merchants.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I do not see a current method to acquire this. So I guess that was a tease!
  4. Lily Augur

You're so mean!
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah well, that's what I get for stopping at finding the item and not following up to see if it's on a merchant, drops, etc...
    Coagagin likes this.
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I'd love to see one of these in PoK or available for guild halls. I HATE having to use the kit in my inventory.
    Sheex likes this.
  7. Coagagin Guild house cat

Yes well considering the number of sub-combines and number of overall components required a stand alone tradeskill/research desk would be most welcome (if not a little overdue). Great thinking Ngreth. I applaud your thinking on this one.

(*Wink*)

- Coa
    Ishtass likes this.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

^

What are the odds we can get this added to the pok small bank TS area, Ngreth? Most other containers (even the eye scream churn!) are already there, so it'd be a cool QoL thing! <3
    Ishtass likes this.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

In the next patch, there will be a Spell Research Table near the Rasumus Clan.
    Orbital101, Jhenna_BB, Zvenn and 6 others like this.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Not finding any info on that clan or person of that name in google, alla or eq resource. Is this only on tlp servers or is the person/clan not yet in game?
  11. Khat_Nip Meow

They are the Research vendors.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

To me. This is a clan.
    [IMG]
    Grove, fransisco and adetia like this.
  13. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

In Plane of Knowledge.
  14. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Obligatory: It's the foreheads.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]

(Side note, the above is how I imagine most of us TS people look irl after getting to the 350's!)
    adetia and MyShadower like this.
  16. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Do you wanna know how I got these scars?
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Baking. Clearly baking, and maybe some smithing/tailoring too!
  18. smash Augur

You sure they not quadruplets ?
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

About time too, I've lost count of the number of times over the last few years I have requested this.

Will it also be purchasable to put in Guildhalls?
    Aanuvane likes this.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Not yet, though I am not against the idea, it is simply something I felt is not a high enough priority compared to the other tasks I am doing, and not as "quick" as the near copy and paste job (I only had to change the zone and xyzh from where I placed one in another zone) I did for the table to do as it might seem from the outside.
    Aanuvane likes this.