Mass Character Loss on AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Deillusional, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Deillusional Augur

If you had a character logged in a time of the server crash on Sunday, seems you have lost all other characters on the server ... Happened to at least 10 people in my guild as I know of so far including myself.
  2. Blackjaw_SolRo Lorekeeper

As I saw contradicting reports about this, I just now tried to log in as well. Going to char select took only a few seconds, and I was greeted... by a window empty of chars. My main and everything else is gone.
  3. Aurelio Elder

Same here. No chars at all anymore. Other friend of mine has only char left out of 8.
  4. Lheo Augur

all chars well...
  5. Briggerleg New Member

All gone too.
  6. Someoneorother New Member

Same, char select on AB is empty. Same account, Vox server, all chars I created there are there.
  7. Zaph Augur

Yep, all mine gone, and I couldn't even log in yesterday due to unknown error.

Ive petitioned, but I guess im not raiding tonight ....
  8. Siny Augur

Justed PMed you Zaph with something to check.
  9. JolineSZ Augur

For many other people in my guild chars are also gone.
  10. Zaph Augur

Looked into what you PMed me about Siny, it didnt alter things.

You took my Guildhall, you took my house, you took my characters.
    But youll never take my FREEEDOOOMMMMM, scoootlaaaannnd !
    Dabeach and tanith like this.
  11. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I am not in your guild, and yes it has happened to me as well.
    So that's at least 11people then :)
    As you say:
    ALL characters that were NOT logged on at the time of whatever caused this, vanished.

Among those missing charcters is my raiding main...
    Next raid is due... lets see.. in about 2.5hrs.
    Petition has been filed yesterday.
    How long does it take for them to restore the account into aplayable (let alone raidable) state?
    I'm afraid it takes them longer than the 2.5hrs they still have...
  12. Rennia .

Lost all chars on an alt account. They were safe and sound on AB yesterday, now they're lost in cyberspace.
  13. Aaragonn New Member

Hello,

i have only 2 trader left on each of the 2 accounts i have. The traders have been in offline mode.

Now after several ups and downs and contless trys to ge finaly online, all other characters are gone.

Please fix this. It is realy sad not to have access to your characters, simply because they are gone.

Regards,
    Aaragonn
  14. Aaragonn New Member

Hello,
    i have only 2 trader left on the 2 accounts i have. The traders have been in offline mode.

Now after several ups and downs and contless trys to ge finaly online, all other characters are gone.

Please fix this. It is realy sad not to have access to your characters, simply because they are gone.

Regards,
    Aaragonn
  15. snailish Augur

Something similar to this (missing characters) happened in the last couple of years on at least one other server.

Everything was restored pretty quickly, have hope!

(though I totally understand the annoyance).
  16. Imrahil Augur

All my characters gone too. I have seen quite a few bugs in my time with EQ, but this is the worst so far...
  17. Zaph Augur

I just hope my petition regarding my missing characters doesn't interfere/annul my still open and ongoing separate petition about the D'Pikey guildhall being destroyed and restored (we are onto the 5th restore now)
  18. Roxxlyy Augur

Hi folks, the team is currently investigating this issue.
  19. JolineSZ Augur

Raid cancelled for us again, too many people lost their Main Chars and we hardly can raid with bazaar traders which seems to be the only chars on their accounts left, if any at all.
    Dione and tanith like this.
  20. Sindael New Member

2 out of 3 of my accounts have lost all chars as well...