Ayr`Dal?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Thraine, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Nolrog Augur

If you're looking for a specific item, my experience suggests that it's cheaper to buy it in the bazaar (plat, krono) than trying to get it from opening the packs. Learned this in LoN.
    Thancra and Benito like this.
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Bug Report: Traveler's Trapestry says "North Qeynos" when Wind Spirit's Song is in - and teleports to - "South Qeynos".

Beautiful tapestry!

P.S. WTB Wiltedblossom Wreath on Luclin Server, send tell/message to Notes. :)
  3. Brovaar Elder

I used to think so too, until I noticed that the bell bottom flare looks remarkably similar to Star Trek dress uniforms. Now I think they look cool. LOL

[IMG]

I'm a doctor not an Ayr`Dal, Jim!
    Zaviere likes this.
  4. Zaviere Augur

This post makes me love them now, too. It also made my life a little happier in general. Thanks <3
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

This.

It's also prudent to stockpile items from current heritage crates to trade for items in future heritage crates.
  6. Prathun Developer

Fixed internally. Thanks for letting us know!
    Nniki likes this.
  7. Catashe Augur

Next thing you'll know they'll be spell checking items in the Database.. Oh wait! =)
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Is it just me or are Ayr'Dal crate's selection odds (percentages) unconventional? Teir'Dal crates had a conventional hierarchy with house items/familiars as common, non-plate suits as uncommon, plate suits as rare, and illusion/mount as very rare.

Ayr'Dal odds feels like:

-Meanderer Suits (including Plate/Scalemail) - Common
    -Wanderer Cloth-Ringmail - Uncommon
    -Familiars - Uncommon
    -House Items - Rare
    -Wanderer Plate/Scalemail - Rare to Very Rare
    -Illusion/Mount - Very Rare to Ultra Rare

This is based on my crates and what I see on Bazaar/General.

I suspect the developers do not want TLP players to have tons of clicky ports so house teleport items will be rarer from here on out.
  9. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Turnaround screenshots of the new ornamentation sets are up on ZAM. If you want to see what a full set looks like, search for the suit.
  10. Flatchy Court Jester

I got a bear mount in my crate. Are they as rare as people let on? I am not a huge mount collector so would not mind parting with it. Im on BB server send an in game e mail with information if you wish to.