Live Update Bugs 08/16/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 16, 2017.

1. svann Augur

Confirming that it is not focusable but the bard song is focusable.

I mentioned this a few months ago and was told that no clickie gets song focused.
  2. svann Augur

Thanks that fixed it.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Ah. Well. I don't know everything! :)
    So yeah, looks like this will not get focused.
    Prathun likes this.
  4. smash Augur

Forget this. Found out what was wrong, that needed to go into shroud form, and hail the gnoll, and do that for all 5 forms
    Prathun likes this.
  5. Zhaunil_AB Augur

yes, works - thank you!
  6. Ghubuk Augur

I was under the impression that a clicky doesnt get focused only when it goes in the buff window, but should get focused if it goes in the song window.
  7. chronicler Augur

Claim seems to be bugged. Was going to clain the Armored frontier rhino-

Getting message about sending to server, but nothing happens.

This on AB.Tried twice.
  8. Prathun Developer

Verified. I had the same problem, though on a different server.
    Relogging fixed the issue for me. Afterwards I was able to claim multiple items OK across multiple servers.
  9. Goodn Augur

So I think I figured out the problem. With the Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch still in regular inventory and never having been placed in the illusions key ring, the game was picking up what I had in the Stat Illusion slot (in this case, it was the Fabled Ball of Golem) and giving me the Earth Elemental blessing...which I didn't notice because I was in PoK and already had the buff on me.

I was able to place the eyepatch in the key ring and choose it for the Stat Illusion and finally get the Gunthak Grit II buff while still having the Gnoll Reaver Fortitude aas.

My new question: should an illusion that isn't in the key ring be picking up the key ring stat illusion instead of the one it should have? This seems bad if you wanted to have multiple illusion effects...
  10. Juzam Djinn Elder

membership services not working
  11. Balfor New Member

Howdy All,
    Illusion Buffs.. I have blocked the illusion component to many of my illusions since I only use the buff portion, this includes the multiple pirate illusions from the Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch. Now if I click on that illusion I no longer receive the buff unless the illusion portion is unblocked.
    Not sure if this was intentional or not, either way it needs to be fixed

Thank You
  12. Bigfan Augur

Talisman of the Faithful blocks Shadow of Amplification. Also I don't think Shadow of Amplification is actually even focusing Singing skill.
  13. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

I bought a gray wolf mount on 2 characters 2, days ago or so and it worked fine. Bought 1 more after the patch and the item doesn't appear, if I hover over the slot it was put in it says gray wolf, but it looks like an empty slot. Put the empty slot in mount keyring and says gray wolf but has no image.
  14. Prathun Developer

You're missing the new icon for the Gray Wolf Saddle, probably the other new icons as well. The Gray Wolf icon is on sheet dragitem241.dds . Are you using a custom UI?
  15. Makaio New Member

There is actually an open ticket about this on the Daybreak Games Issue tracker (https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-847). It has been a problem for quite some time. I wish they would make all these buffs into an AA or otherwise allow the buff to appear even if the illusion is blocked. I have the problem with Dragorn War Mask and Form of the Recluse, and now also the Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch.
  16. Iilil New Member

I recently lost my Gold subscription status and reverted back to Silver status. I previously purchased the Rk. II spell unlocker from the in-game market. However, Doben's Spry Sonata Rk. III (Bard song) does not cast Rk. I nor Rk. II as it should. The song fails entirely, with an error message stating "You are not high enough level to use this spell!" For reference, Doben's Spry Sonata is a lvl 98 spell and I am lvl 105.
    Dzarn likes this.
  17. svann Augur

It never has, though Im not sure if thats a bug or not. It only affects selo's kick afaik.
  18. Moege Augur

Made the spell and it is notrade on Firiona Vie, none of the other researched spells are.
  19. Synthetics New Member

I'm not sure if this was just introduced this patch or not. Any hero's forge robe ornamentation will block boot ornamentation; client will ignore the ornamentation and render plain boots.
    Caell likes this.
  20. Armour New Member

general chat issues
    /list shows that i am in general but when i enter message get "you are not on channel general"
    this is on all 3 of my toons