Missing NPC's in Lavastorm?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Redeux, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Redeux New Member

The dwarf kegstander NPCs, Brunnel and Funnel, are not at the gypsy camp in lava storm. EQ traders says the fire weapons are old world, and ZAM identifies them as Original game. I did a comparison on FV, and the toons are there. Are they missing, or a later expansion? Agnarr server.
    snailish likes this.
  2. Febb Augur

Check on the lockjaw server. If they are live there, then it's anywhere from Velious to PoP.
  3. Prathun Developer

It looks like Brunnel Kegstander was created around 1/25/2002.
    Brunnel's spawn is restricted to the unlocking of Shadows of Luclin.

Interestingly enough, Brunnel Kegstander is not in the Mac server data, even though he was created before the launch of Planes of Power.

I've noticed that Zam shows that a quest is "original" if it takes place in the old world, even if the content was added in a later era.
    Redeux and snailish like this.
  4. Redeux New Member

Thanks for the clarification.
    Prathun likes this.
  5. snailish Augur

Disclaimer: I am a (mostly retired) volunteer admn at Zam

Any quest with unknown era was historically left flagged as "original" in the database. Gidono, Drewinette and the other active volunteer admn have been updating/correcting like mad the past few months with heavy focus on the Agnarr and Phinny eras of content (while still doing Live).

So basically, if the quest is era flagged anything but original at Allahkazam (Zam) then it is probably accurate to when it was reported. If it is flagged original, best to read the posts and see if that makes sense.
    Redeux and Prathun like this.