Massive tell, channel, and zoning lag on AB server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Adroxia, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Venedar Lorekeeper

We had to cancel our Sunday raid cause of this. We cant play but yet we pay!!! You guys have to fix the server permanent now. Do something this is totaly . I love this game but I cant play with this crap lag!

Fix AB server now!
    Zortex likes this.
  2. Maxxer Stabbing stuff on AB

Merge AB with Vox on Vox hardware
  3. zhay Journeyman

we had massive lag today - more then 10 min to zone and chat more then 5 min (and had to cancel raid). How do you really expect people to play when server are non-functional.

not sure but are you going to give players a refund ? - or repair your defect product

zhay
  4. Siny Augur

Mass disconnect with rollback. DB did u do anything ?
  5. Anhur Journeyman

For the last few hours the AB server has been absolutely horrendous.

Attempting to join the server and we get presented with the following error that does not occur when trying to connect to any other server (I tried them all);

[IMG]

And when we do get in, there is severe lag/delay when trying to do anything.
  6. Aderahl<RF> New Member

AB is completely unplayable. When you thought it couldn't get any more stupid, it just did.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

AB is worse than ever today!

Door to Guild lobby from PoK is not working, below is my log showing how long it took to even start zoning using the Sage

[Sun Aug 13 17:53:10 2017] You say, 'Hail, Sage Valgond'
    [Sun Aug 13 17:53:10 2017] Sage Valgond says, 'Greetings, adventurer, how do you fare this fine day? My brothers and I are quite busy working on a new gadget that will allow us to see what's on the other side of an object. What use is that, you may ask? Well, it's a widely known fact that unless you can see where you're teleporting, you don't know where you might wind up, or what you might wind up in! This new device will allow us to use our [teleportation magic] in a much wider variety of situations.'
    [Sun Aug 13 17:53:11 2017] You say, 'teleportation magic'
    [Sun Aug 13 17:53:11 2017] Sage Valgond says, 'Oh, I can see by your incessant questions that you're quite interested in our work. I wonder, do you intend to steal it and call it your own? Or are you offering yourself to test the device for us? Surely, that must be it, you're offering yourself as a [test subject]! Yes, yes, I thought so! Excellent, I must say! We've been wanting to test this device for some time and all of the items we've teleported using it have made it to the other side completely unharmed. Well... Except that one... Nevermind that! Too late to take back your offer of assistance! I shall teleport you on the other side of that doorway there. When you get there, speak with my brothers and let them know that the device has worked on a living subject!'
    [Sun Aug 13 17:53:13 2017] You say, 'test subject'
    [Sun Aug 13 17:55:45 2017] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
    Took a further 2 minutes to actually zone into the guild lobby
  8. Adroxia Elder

I'm currently at 1-2 minutes to execute a raid invite. The past 2 weeks have been slow, but painful. Today is ridiculous.
  9. Aurelio Elder

Its not only raid invites. Kick a player from a group. Takes 2 minutes till he leaves the group. Disband a merc. Takes 2+ minutes till he leaves group. etc..

DBG does everything to make us quit the game.

Free oneway transfers is not the solution. Maybe free transfers to vox and free transfers back when the issues are solved. Or stop charging players who play on AB...
  10. Zortex Journeyman

Merge AB with the Rathe.
  11. Imrahil Augur

Move: NO!

Merge us and we shall see if stuff gets better...
  12. Blackjaw_SolRo Lorekeeper

Already mentioned in the Move thread: today was the polar opposite of yesterday; zero chat lag, instant zoneing start and zone times of sometimes less than 5 seconds, at around 1900 GMT+1. Over the next 3 hours it gradually got worse, but still acceptable. Keep this up !
  13. eliandra Elder

blackjaw , they fix nothing today (a developper said on other post), and only "acceptable " because less players and less raid since raid are near impossible with this lag ....
  14. Siny Augur

Wrong, Blackjaw was completely right in his assessment of yesterday . I wasnt paying attention to AD but Pikeys, RF and SoD were all raiding last night, at the same time. There was lag but not enough to hinder raids.

We need ppl to give the true picture to DB or else how are they going to know when stuff really needs resetting.
  15. Quatreh Elder

SoD raid stopped at 9pm yesterday
  16. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I was raiding in AD, and one of our raiders had to quit because of lag. Personally I didn't notice anything unusual, and thought the server was doing relatively fine.
  17. eliandra Elder

18. Zhaunil_AB Augur

As others are posting in the wrong thread:
    Zoning from GH to lobby = 1min45sec.

Not "the worst ever", but still quite bad.
    And it's only the BEGIN of the evening with 17:30 local time, not even prime-time yet.
    WED and THU it was "ok" (far from "good", mind you) so i doubt it has to do with the WED patch.
    But whatever it is, is DOES seem time-based as always closer to our primetime things become noticeably worse.
  19. Jumbur Improved Familiar

While they were terrible slow to fix the server-crashing, Im not sure the server crashing-issue back then is related to the current chatlag issue.
    On the other hand, maybe their fix back then introduced the current chat-lag-issue... Were there chat-lag back then too? I honestly can't remember anything chat-related from back then, I only remember getting booted from zones repeatedly...:confused:
  20. NeverPayForLag Augur

Yesterday everything was fine, a bit lag from time to time but no real issue, zoning was ok from about 12.00 p.m. into the night and morning 1:30 a.m. - the zones are RoF (Breedings Grounds, Vile Oak).

Today a group invite needs about a minute and login server needs many tries to get into AB.

Pure play experience has no problems. while in a zone (didn't try zoning so far, the same zones like above).

Which zone was so horrendous?