Test Update 08/08/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 7, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Myths_00 New Member

After the patch my Shadow Knight was no longer on my account. I placed a ticket a few days back regarding a bug within the Epic prequest for him, so re gathered the prequest items and logged him out in Dulak Harbor. Patch day I go to log him in and the account is empty of Characters.

Tried reloading multiple times
    Tried changing client from test to live and back

Name is removed from guild like the Character was deleted. No other individuals have access to my account nor do I drink heavy enough to delete Characters without a trace of remembering , please let me know what to do since the /petition system is never replied to.
  3. Lenivaya Journeyman

Okay, lost internet for a few days but back to testing the Hunters.
    Am happy to say that the bugged mobs in Ruins of Lxanvom, Eryslai and Drunder are now updating. In fact, got Ruins and Drunder upon logging on.
    New named added to Dulak do update. Still working on the burdened bloodtusk in Nadox. I'm not entirely sure where or how he spawns. Comments on allakhazam seem to make it out to be similar to the piglet in Tactics (eg random pop?) but haven't seen it yet.
    Also still working on the guy in Storms. I've seen others say they have it, but working on him to confirm.
  4. Vallshe New Member

Hello all, I recently had sent a ticket in due to My shaman not having a foraging Skill. I recived an email saying that my issue had been resolved and indeed it had they put a point of forage on my shaman so he could do this. However when i logged account out for the day and back in following morning POOF all 12 toons on that account were missing. I then sent another ticket in and they referred to come to this forum. This all happened on july 23rd. My Request # was 344272. Plz help me resolve this issue I would really like my account restored Plz and TY .
  5. svann Augur

Not this forum.
    Try posting a new thread in the Player Support forum.
    Also, put in a new petition. Sometimes the first petition gets fumbled but a new petition gets a better response.
  6. Troutfest Augur

Not sure where to post this, druid spell lvl 39 Nature's Renewal is not available on agnarr. The shaman version spirit salve is. Patch notes said this was for all versions of progression servers when the changed levels for heal spells and added a few. Further patch said would be available on vendors that sold Superior Heal for druids. I'm not finding any druid vendors that sell that though, just cleric vendors and they dont have spell. Again, the shaman spell I could get.
  7. Hludwolf Developer

Please PM me all of the missing character's names.

Thanks.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Is this only resolvable by customer service, etc? I.e., we get issues about this on the issue tracker. Has the base problem been solved? Or does each person need to petition/email customer service?

We have the following forage issues open at the moment - most of the others have been closed or resolved:

Vah Shir Shaman unable to forage
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1456

Barbarian Shaman unable to forage
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1291

Purchased Foraging AA on Troll Shaman, do not have Foraging skill
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1585
  9. Krivistian New Member

I started a conversation with you not sure if thats the pm thing or not i saw no option for it but the only toon i really would love back is Vallishe do i need to send it in game?