Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Narogg, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Narogg Augur

Pretty please...
    Diptera, Aanuvane, Skuz and 5 others like this.
  2. Scorrpio Augur

And a Mass Runed Focus Essence please!

The spell effect is actually in Lucy, but the spell scroll apparently doesn't exist.
    fransisco likes this.
  3. Phrovo1 Augur

4. fransisco Augur

yes and yes please
  5. Fian Augur

Yes please!
  6. High Voltage Augur

7. EnchFWO Augur

Let's unlink the special enchant whatever AA's while we're at it, eh? A linked 1 min recast on 5+ DIFFERENT items makes 0 sense.

But again to the OP - yes please.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  8. Moege Augur

A brave faerie granted your wish (next week on live patch). Faerie wings... aren't they used for fishing recipes....

/grabs net
    /lies in wait for its return on the mass enchant clay
  9. Scorrpio Augur

Ok, so the other day I was farming in Mechamatic and came across several Runic Charta Arcanums. Now my research is over 300 with max trophy but I figured I will offer a few scrolls of Mass Focus Runed to guildies still working on theirs. After I made the scrolls, hiwever, I notice they are No Trade. Is this intentional?
  10. Moege Augur

Yes.

11. Scorrpio Augur

Right. Give the spell only to those who no longer really need it...
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea enchanting 5 at a time is time consuming especially when I need to make a few hundred for a bunch of ornamentations I make. 20 at a time would be nice.

Andarriel
  13. Kajira Journeyman

It is ridiculous to still be enchanting clay 5 at a time. This spell is years overdue. Frankly it is sadistic that we do not have one yet.
  14. Coagagin Guild house cat

The dream still lives within me. Not that I haven't longed for the 'Sta-Puff' Marshmallow Man illusion as well but I'd still be grateful for the Greater Mass Enchant Clay spell!

- Coagchant
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yes this is a Necro of an old thread but Greater Mass Enchant Clay is still very much a wanted QoL thing.

Make it so, please.
    Lannin, Barton, RPoo and 2 others like this.
  16. Lockdown Elder

I just now agreed to Enchant Clay for a 115th level SK. I asked him how much he needed. He needed 1K. And he gave me the wrong size.
    So, 200 casts later, using Mass Enchant Clay, I'm now 50K richer and he agreed to kill an epic 1.5 mob for me. Since, at level 78, I doubt I could take down the All-Seeing Eye by myself.
    So, yeah. A greater mass enchant clay would be nice. We have greater mass enchants for everything else. I can only assume that the lack of a Greater Mass Enchant Clay was an oversight. I can't imagine why we shouldn't have this one as well.
    RPoo and Skuz like this.
  17. Lockdown Elder

18. Cailen Augur

New greater mass spells are live and available in pok library
  19. CrazyLarth Augur

I saw like 10 spells I did not have on vars ENC NPC's