Live Update Bugs 07/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Kiadan Dakine Journeyman

Login seems to not let my characters in (1:30pm EST); re-patching and still gives the "An unknown error has occured while trying to join the server".
    Sicne 9pm EST last night zoning was taking maybe 10-15 minutes than finally crashed out. This morning it was stable for about 45 minutes than couldnt cast any spells or gate out of VP.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I could not reproduce this problem with either NPC (I.E. I get updates). It's possible it was bugged as one of the mixed up components and is fixed already. If so, it will be fixed next normal full patch.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

updated for me just fine on Xegony
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Not exactly sure if this is a bug or just the known limits of the game but...

I have the spell Bosquetender's Fortitude Rk. III in my spellbook. I also have a quest reward (from clicking the raid Lesser Runes of Kunark) in my Quest Reward window that is offering me that spell scroll.

I thought the "new" Quest Reward window code would not show you a spell reward you already have. Most of the time that does work. In this case it does not.
  5. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Thanks Ngreth...really appreciate your relentless bug squashing fwiw. Logged in today and looks like these two are updated. Not sure if the emergency patch yesterday did this or I just didn't have enough coffee when I looked at the ACH screen!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Killed a malarian metamo in PODisease at 6:38 am EST on FV today & didn't updated ACH even after zoning
  7. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Looks like if you pull a dusty warder to you, from a distance, another will insta spawn after it's death. If you kill the dusty warder at his spawn point the insta spawn thing doesn't happen...at least if you kill the instantly spawned one right after. Not sure if this is by design or a bug? But if you have one insta spawn now you're looking at 2 or more sets of dust ring mobs to deal with.

I've seen THREE sets of dusty ring mobs stacked on each other but that was a few weeks back. This morning I had two sets stacked on each other from what happened above. 7:30ish EST am FV server today.

I have to say I've done the dusty ring about 20 times with no named pop and I'm really getting frustrated! Wish we could put these ring events on a timer in POEarth so when they're up you know you're going to be able to finish this event once and for all.

Also not sure if a ring event, if it fails, depops. If it doesn't I would suggest after 6 hours or so perhaps depopping all associated mobs?
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

CNR (Could Not Reproduce.)
  9. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Thank you...normally these update within moments on my screen. However, in this case, it did not. Nor did it update after I zoned but I logged back on after 10ish hours and it updated.

May be a GUI issue on my end (use default) or maybe the server sometimes doesn't update the client immediately. Anyway I'll make a point to wait a day or two from now on. Sorry for the bogus reports!
  10. Droppings New Member

Icy Rune is no trade so I couldn't give it to the npc for Artisan's Wares achievement
  11. Orbital101 Augur

It was always No Trade...
    Not tradeable with another player but tradeable with the quest NPC...
  12. Zwerg New Member

Unrelated:

Changed character name, but one of my houses(main one) didn't follow suit.

Changed name from X to Y.

Main house showing X and others showing Y.
  13. Kyzvs Augur

Minor bug - apologies if posted in wrong place:

Gift of Xev is creating 20 food and 102 water - I know keeping hydrated is good for you, but...?
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks. Fixed this. It needs a full patch to go in.
  15. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Now that food (loaf of bread) and water stack to 1000, will anybody ever cast summon food/drink ever again?
  16. Ishtass Augur

I still use my clickie food/water summon items because I don't like stocking up on expendable items ;p. Stack size is 20 but don't need to cast too often...
  17. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Does this mean PVP flagging through the POD is possible again on non-PVP blue servers?
  18. Moege Augur

Selling to a barter is now a pain.

Previously: find a barter, select buy line, shift-click sell to sell a stack of 20
    Now: find a barter, select buy line, shift-click sell to sell ... 1.., question your own sanity

Could someone else confirm this please.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Advance loot window is causing me to crash, when I try and set items to roll.

I've filled in the crash box when it has appeared and told me I've crashed.

This is on Agnarr server.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

/sigh

D'Pikeys guild hall is once again empty.... the gremlin is still not eradicate and is still stealing our precious stuff!