LDoN Layout Demystified

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Raids
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    -Miragul's Menagerie
    Folly of Miragul's Ambition : The Heart of the Managerie
    Frozen Nightmare(Qileour Bahiael) : The Maw of the Menagerie
    Spider Den(Mathii Faurls) : The Spider Den

-Deepest Guk
    The Curse Reborn(Ruwakka): The Forboding Prison
    The Rescue(Scout Miigle): The Ancient Aqueduct
    Ritualist of Hate(Friggal Bribbitz): The Root Garden

-Mistmoore
    Scion Lair of Fury(Glopruk Tigglum) : The Ritualistic Summoning Grounds
    Struggles within the Progeny(Kroggl) : The Asylum of Invoked Stone

-Rujarkian Hills
    Prison Break(Luarnn Gibbizt) : The Gladiator Pits
    War March of Imal Ojun(Uzmanya Zsiksta) : The Barracks of War
    Hidden Vale of Deceipt(Chaenz Abella) : The Hidden Vale (Tributes:Kill everything, pop your tribute merchant and fill them up!)

-Takish-Hiz
    The Palace Grounds(Dizzl Nulzik) : The River of Recollection
    Sunken Library(Tarakix V'Rasyrn) : The Sunken Library
    Within the Compact(Efrelle Treiui): The Fading Temple

By picking a Single Boss target at any setting you will get the name of the boss you need to kill in the adventure window. Just attribute the name to the layout to the rare and cycle through the adventures untill you get the one you need.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Deepest Guk:
    -The Cauldron of Lost Souls: Gaz Commander Nezeim, Lokta Ancient Giddib, Lord Drigo
    -The Chapel of the Withness: Poxtongue, Yaszil the Assassin, Arch Lich Xakasis
    -The Musroom Grove: Zukta Luiv, Aikyik of the Cauldron, Korta Archpriest Bhotea
    -The Accursed Sanctuary: Bazrael Firefall, Tazih the Eternal, The Cauldron Keeper
    -The Drowning Crypt: Witness of Hate, a moldy chest(fail/broken/should be kill Madakan), polluted Korta messenger(fail/broken)...but rares can still spawn
    -The Ancient Aqueduct: Zukta Likae, Shinta Captain Yaem, Yunta Spiritmaster Efferael
    -The Foreboding Prison(Can fish): Uthiur the Fallen, Jinta Archwizard Zxiri, Shadowcreeper
    -The Root Garden: Jinta Savant Grisk, Darta Berserker Tiriut, Airerick the Nightdweller
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Miragul's Menagerie:
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    -The Maw of the Menagerie: Shyar the Shard, Glacius, Grand Sage Havori
    -The Morbid Laboratory: The Flesh of Osoros, Painsinger, The Nibbler
    -The Spider Den: Elder Phalanea, Pulgrish the Ancient, Summoner Sghrene
    -The Theater of Imprisoned Horrors: Orgogzolok, Soulroar, Jebreusulun
    -The Forgotten Wastes: Towering Monstrosity, Beguiler Chetrea, The Silent Choir
    -The Heart of the Menagerie: Synarcanic Essence, Synarcanic Presence, The Fireborn
    -The Hushed Banquet: The Prime Steward, Charaex the Mastodon, Ancient Marrow
    -The Grand Library: Bilach of Avarice, Riddlesting, Sionul the Savage
    -The Silent Gallery: Zubruiz the Mindful, Vkaziz the Defiler, Soulstorm
    -Frosted Halls: Ianlai the Corrupted, Balaeluo the Inflictor, (Tateaad the Sage(Hostage)/Should be Kill The Dream Defiler.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mistmoore's Catacombs:
    -The Forlorn Cavern: Ulyist Son of Night, Khestin the Bold, Fesset the Leech
    -The Dreary Grotto: Master Larithim, Warlord Thavrin, Serpent the Lost
    -The Asylum of Invoked Stone: Prince Aviatis, Kuren K'sayen, The Keeper of Flesh
    -The Chambers of Eternal Affliction: Grandsteward M'rakish, The Keeper of Blood, Numelou the Learned
    -The Sepulcher of the Damned: Keeper of Breath, Yavrin,, Harvestmaster Viestri
    -The Ritualistic Summoning Ground: Avedranna, Empress Atiache, -No name target text in the Adventure window-
    -The Cesspits of Putrescence: Bial the Blade, The Widow, Midwife M'seri
    -The Aisles of Blood: Crypt Watcher, Lady Tsaellia, Sivli Starsiren
    -The Halls of Sanguinary Rites: Baelthorn Born of Blood, Hhovris, Fleshspinner
    -The Infernal Sanctuary: Eclipse, Huketsa the Ageless, Oneblood
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Takish-Hiz: Boss that share layout are marked with a *
    -The Sunken Library: Prince Jerranad, Deceiver Yerik, #Antlion Burrower(Possible Failed Adventure/ should be kill Master Architect Naida)
    -The Shifting Tower: Tempest, High Flowkeeper Meirgad, Queen Ederissa
    -The Royal Observatory: Petroglyph, King Bohagord, Guard Captain Raston
    -The Antiqued Palace: Master Maexon, Grand Librarian Enarel
    -The Balancing Chamber: Not sure if it matter but the only 1 time I got this layout out of 100+ was when I got a collect of 26 Crystallized Sand Elf Hearts.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shared targets
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -The Prismatic Corridors: The Great Summoning, Arch Priest Grylith*
    -The River of Recollection: Zelifa Corollaire*, The Keeper of the Tides, Arch Priest Grylith*
    -The Sweeping Tides: Zelifa Corollaire*, Lord Pasreet, High Preservationist Dorjan*
    -The Sandfall Corridors: Grilnir the Unrelenting*, High Preservationist Dorjan*, Vagrant Nalikad
    -The Fading Temple: Grilnir the Unrelenting*, Sand Spirit of the South, Mistress Solavia
    Rujarkian Hills: Boss that share layout are marked with a *
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    -The Drudge Hollows: Nsat Egne, Tjumen Mayok Ibu, Tjumuen Ghendi
    -The Gladiator Pits: Dokolet of Rujark*, Vokrek of Rujark*, Maotog One Tusk*
    -The Barracks of War: Dokolet of Rujark*, Vokrek of Rujark*, Maotog One Tusk*
    -The Halls of War: Dokolet of Rujark*, Tehyul Master of Steel, Vdure Bonecrusher, Xendren Marl
    -The Blazing Forge: Fendr the Spiritcaller, Noyon Kteggen, Noyon Ztun
    -The Hidden Vale: Orut Egne*, Kyten the Slightless, The Rujarkian Jeweler
    -The Wind Bridges: Orut Egne*, Orlok Dtuak, Orlok Nebendis
    -The Bloodied Quarries: Ubril Vkelrel, Sikl the Manslayern, Warmaster Skooru*
    -The Arena of Chance: Pyol Skinsear*, Elokoh the Trainer, Warmaster Skooru*
    -Fortified Lair of the Taskmasters: Pyol Skinsear*, Urett Marl, Fhenit Fleshflayer
    >>Captive Coin Bleeder, Steelslave Trader, Murdering Slave, Farmished Slave, Bloodied Harrower<<only spawn in The Arena of Chance

Enjoy!
    Goburs, Duder, Frael and 17 others like this.
  2. Dzarn Developer

To confirm, the following appear to be the only bugged 'single boss' instances that have been encountered?:

Deepest Guk:
    -The Drowning Crypt: Witness of Hate, a moldy chest(fail/broken/should be kill Madakan), polluted Korta messenger(fail/broken)...but rares can still spawn

Miragul's Menagerie:
    -Frosted Halls: Ianlai the Corrupted, Balaeluo the Inflictor, (Tateaad the Sage(Hostage)/Should be Kill The Dream Defiler.

Mistmoore's Catacombs:
    -The Ritualistic Summoning Ground: Avedranna, Empress Atiache, -No name target text in the Adventure window-

Takish-Hiz:
    -The Sunken Library: Prince Jerranad, Deceiver Yerik, #Antlion Burrower(Possible Failed Adventure/ should be kill Master Architect Naida)
    -The Balancing Chamber: Not sure if it matter but the only 1 time I got this layout out of 100+ was when I got a collect of 26 Crystallized Sand Elf Hearts.
    Duder and Ishtass like this.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

-The Drowning Crypt: Witness of Hate might also be broken as in might not spawn. I had a adventure with the zone clear without any update.

Everything else seem to be fine beside maybe how painful it is to get The Arena of Chance with 1 chance out of 33 to get that layout that also share 27 other rares. There is 2 more Boss target that share that layout but they seem to favor the other zones. You can cycle through adventures for hrs before you get that layout.
    Ishtass likes this.
  4. Lianeb Augur

Yeah the arena is proving difficult to finish
  5. Dzarn Developer

After going over the LDoN data I've made a few adjustments and fixes.
    The following will be fixed in the August patch:
    • Fixed a bug where one or more of the possible bosses for these LDoN dungeons was broken:
      • Deepest Guk: Drowning Crypt - Jinta Savant Grisk, Madakan, and Oime Ugun.
      • Miragul's Menagerie - Frosted Halls - The Dream Defiler
      • Mistmoore's Catacombs - Ritualistic Summoning Grounds - Dierdri the Raven
      • Takish-Hiz: Sunken Library - Master Architect Naida
    • Takish-Hiz: Balancing Chamber - Chancellor Etometh, Lord Pasreet, and Shadow Assassin Juni will now appear as possible bosses.

Could you clarify how you arrived at 1/33? The chance to request Arena of Chance should be 1/10* [3/30 for boss type, 1/10 for kill count, 3/39 for collect, or 3/30 for rescue] with an equal chance to see any of the possible rares in any dungeon matching that geometry.

* With the important caveat that, when requesting a dungeon, any of the last 5 dungeons that you have started will not be included in the possible dungeons you request next.
    Duder and Orbital101 like this.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

I did a typo its actually Sepren the Lost.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

Now I know why I haven't got the instance once all day... I ran all 3 possible layout back to back on all my 3 teams and now I am been looking for adventures that are in the excluding list...

Thx :rolleyes:
  8. Ishtass Augur

Even so, sounds super painful to do the content you want to do.
  9. GoldenFrog Augur

tldr; This would be very helpful in Journeyman's Compass and Hunter. However it doesn't appear to work as I would expected from the above statement.

* Request and Accept Single-Boss LDoN. Zone in. Don't finish and zone-out.
    * Do this 5 times and get 5 unique layouts.

On multiple occasions, the 6th or 7th request matched one of the previous 5. The most recent:

First 5 (in order): Cesspits of Putrescence, Sepulcher of the Damned, Infernal Sanctuary, Dreary Grotto, Aisles of Blood
    Next: Aisles of Blood

Tracked 20 straight and saw many violations of "not last 5".
    Tried not [Accept]ing after 5 unique, declining if not the zone we wanted. Same results.

I'd be curious how it tracks "last 5". Is that per-character saved away? Is there a time-out? Days later is this a history?

Regardless, not a complaint. Just not something I've not found out how to take advantage of.
  10. Ginormus Journeyman

This raid looks like bugged to me. Jsut completed it with loot and lockout timer, and yet no update.
  11. Orbital101 Augur

These 3 raids dint update for us and Ngreth confirmed in the Live/bug discussion thread that he had trouble to make them work and that he will be looking into it.
    Hidden Vale of Deceit
    War March of Imal Ojun
    The Palace Ground
  12. Dzarn Developer

For each zone geometry there are 3 possible bosses when selecting Single-Boss dungeons.

You would only be guaranteed not to request a specific geometry if all 3 bosses of that geometry were in your last 5 played (each boss is a unique entry, not each geometry).
  13. Orbital101 Augur

You can end up zoning into the same zone but the adventure wont be the same

EX:
    You are trying to get The Arena of chance
    You get kill Pyol Skinsear but zone into The Fortified Lair of the Taskmasters
    You get kill Warmaster Skooru but zone into The Bloodied Quarries
    From now the next time you get both of these name to show up again it will guarantee you
    The Arena of Chance. Twice or even 3 times in a row if you keep looking for Elokoh the Trainer....UNLESS you accept 5 other adventures before getting any of these Boss.

You can end up zoning in the same zone 3-4 times in row but the adventures will be with different goals. You almost have total control on what zone you will get by the Boss you pick beside when these boss type share 2 layout then locking one down will guarantee you the next, next time you get the same name within the next 5 accepted adventures.
  14. GoldenFrog Augur

Excellent thank you - that was obviously the part of this I missed.

That makes sense for shared (Rujarkian and Takish-Hiz). I'll have to experiment and see if I can make it work.

For the others, the key benefit would be to identify when you have to [Accept] zones you don't need to push the zones you do off of the 5-last stack.
  15. Lianeb Augur

If you do kill count there is no control over the zone but the chances to get without having to decline are higher though once you did it would be at least 5 try's to get again
  16. GoldenFrog Augur

For Single-Boss, 30 lineups (10 zones, 3 per)
    -Before first request:3/30 or 10% to get your zone
    -After 5 not-that-zones:3/25 or 12% to get your zone

For kill count, 10 lineups (10 zones)
    -Before first request: 1/10 or 10% to get your zone
    -After 5 not-that-zones:1/5 or 20% to get your zone

Noticeably higher chance as long as the zone(s) you want aren't in the hopper.

But once you hit your zone, you have a 0% chance for the next 4 requests. And does require zoning every time.

Personal preference on the bigger picture.

(My last in Mistmoore is Scion Matron - only exists in 2 of the 10 zones. So I'm at a 24% chance at my zone - and a 1/24 for it to have THAT named, if we average 1 named per instance. Ouch. Hope you don't find yourself in that situation.)
  17. Lianeb Augur

Wait till Arena of Chance in Rujarkian
    3 Bosses, 2 are shared with other layouts
    27 Named mobs 21 of which are in other zones. 6 of Which only spawn in that ONE
  18. Catty Lorekeeper

Thank you for the boost. Hope and a happy path ahead is all that keeps us going. ... that or walking into sure chaos and mental anguish.
  19. Orbital101 Augur

Ive been done with Ldon 3ish hrs after the server went up and everything else as off last night. Back to slack mode and more maps inc.

Wish you all Good Fortune in the Arena!
  20. Catty Lorekeeper

I'm guessing you aren't saying you did all LDoN in 3 hours.