The Rathe Council Insta Respawning

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sifonin, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Liliana Augur

Ehhh, our guild had 2nd or 3rd kill on Sol Ro, tooks weeks, maybe even months for that kill. With all the partial wipes, was easily 6 hours or so on the day we got our first kill. As a bard on mezz duty, was pretty much the most boring event ever. Even 2nd and 3rd kills were still pretty terrible. I'd just sit and do homework, check the screen every once in a while to see that the offtanks had all wiped again and go back to doing work.
  2. Gremin Augur

Not sure how long ago you did this event but to beat one of TRC mobs down it was taking around 2 mins. With the 12 having motm, bard ae slow and pally stunning the cubby mezzables by time we got to the 4th unmezzable tanked we had a cubby mob regenned back in 40s. Our pulls where constant and effecient. We run with 54 man raids, no boxes.
  3. Sdoofbuc Augur

Ahh, gotcha. That would explain it.
  4. Silinius Augur

Did not fix. Happened tonight on Lockjaw.
  5. sifonin Augur

Ouch, this appears to be totally random then, because the first rathe council completed after the most recent patch by tempus, was bug free.

On a separate note silinius, I was wondering if you guys have tested earth a rings since the patch?
  6. Bewts Augur

Ring that drops drum worked, including dropping the drum.
  7. Silinius Augur

What Bewts said - Ring worked fine and we got another drum. Also, appears to have fixed duplicate spawns on Dusty Warder and the events reset fine. First Rathe Councilment re-spawned instantly as did the other 11 on death. We did kill the respawn of the first council man and he appeared to function as normal once we killed him again - but of course at that point the other 11 repopped so the event was blown.
  8. Prathun Developer

Looks like if a ZCD is made active that's already up/active, it'll respawn instantly when killed. Changed script logic on the reset so that it deactivates and despawns the Rathe Councilman NPCs before activating them. This may fix the problem.

Glad to hear that the Dust ring is working more reliably!
    Rhodz likes this.
  9. GeauxTigers Elder

This event is still very bugged. Your fix live on all servers?
  10. Coppercoz Augur

There’s are worse events, but at least Agnar won’t have to deal with it. Sisters event in demiplane has got to be the worst. RNG can also fail you if they keep asking for someone already condemned. (Either that or our hailers messed up and used that as excuse.)

I think DBG just needs to scrap some of these event designs and simplify.
  11. Tiggles-P99 Journeyman

Still broken on Agnarr and open world is being griefed by multiple guilds making time impossible.
  12. Whipper Journeyman

Sounds like an authentic, nostalgic experience to me. Didn't that happen back in the day, too? I even recall playing on the Mac server, think it was broken there too (Al`Kabor)
  13. Silinius Augur

The issue in instanced versions is completely different than the issue being described in this post. You might want to make a new post as this particular issue impacted open world and instancing previously. You should also file a bug on it if you haven't done so already.
  14. GeauxTigers Elder

Done a few times over several days ago, if i'm not wrong it appears his fix is actually causing the instance issue. They are repeatedly trying to 'fix' themselves in an endless loop.